How often should a provider update showcase ?

I read alot of forums and i always see guys say, she looks nothing like her pics... So should a provider update 3 or 6 months...

My showcase will be updated by Tuesday...
It would be nice to see providers update their showcase every 1-3 months. Hair color changes, styles may change, and weight can fluctuate.

But in the end, it's whatever she wants to do. We can ask for anything, but what we get is always something different.
every 1-3 months. Hair color changes, styles may change, and weight can fluctuate. Originally Posted by slubby
+1
  • L.A.
  • 11-02-2018, 08:12 PM
I've seen some older showcases that might not get updated but current pics are posted in the ads which is cool (especially casual selfies that give a real idea).
I think as long as the pics are a fair representation the age of the photo doesn't matter too much.
+2 with Slubby
Considering I just updated mine a couple weeks ago, I probably won't update again until December/January.
I wanted to go with a professional this time around. Everything went great... Cheyenne ya pics are beautiful
I update right before each tour , so once a month
I Updated tonight ,
Just often enough to make sure that they are an adequate representation of who we will meet at your door. WYSIWYG is the rule on this one. Be honest with us in your pics, and there will be no complaints about that.
Only as needed to keep the pictures accurate imo.
I think a couple of times a year a new pic or 2 should be added and older ones removed. I also think if you make changes to your appearance, then a few pics should be updated so it represents you currently.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Only as needed to keep the pictures accurate imo. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I think a couple of times a year a new pic or 2 should be added and older ones removed. I also think if you make changes to your appearance, then a few pics should be updated so it represents you currently. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Sounds about right to me.

I'm thinking of some of the ladies that have very old (5 years?) showcase pics and some of them look nothing like their old pictures, and some of them look exactly the same as their old pics.

In general, I think a couple of times a year is good.

But if her appearance changes, they need to be updated. Period.

If they don't accurately reflect the provider's appearance, that's fraud. Plain and simple.
Accurate pics are just as important, or just below, honest reviews.
Otherwise enact a “satisfied or your money back!” Although most guys would be really uncool about this.

So I guess the solution goes back to once a month showcase updates. Heck, women I know take half a million selfies a week - you can’t make a few of those your new showcase pics?
Update as much as possible I like a mix of mobile pics and professional
I wanted to go with a professional this time around. Everything went great... Cheyenne ya pics are beautiful Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Awh thank you love as are yours <3
I'm excited to see your new ones
I took off my professional ones because they're old and also because of the new "rules".
I just haven't had the time to go get new professional ones done as of late. But eventually, I probably will. Lol.