Unfortunate situations that come with the territory.......

Im gonna get to the point so fast ur head will spin...

I've had alot of wonderful people come my way....
However....I've gotten some shit over how I screen....
Either way I ABSOLUTELY MUST TAKE CARE OF ALL OF US INVOLVED!!!!
I have the ultimate respect for your privacy!!
I am EXTREMELY DISCREET..actually it's like getting a shot (ur mind over works itself. B4 u know its done)

So please gentlemen why aren't some of u the same??!!

Please know that women are the BEST detectives....
I also say if u gonna look for shit ur gonna find shit.....( so just don't)

Over the years I've gotten a couple of calls from the S.O....
No worries ya can't get blood out of a turnip....��

So seriously guys don't leave ur ph laying around..
The poor guy who's GIRLFRIEND'S FRIEND called.( yes friend ) TFF....Do you know...... I reply who r u (maybe a provider)
She tells me....
I waited...
She..Did you Know he's also married?..
I...And?
She..well my friend screenshot your info and his wife's ..
I....And???
She ....who are you??
I.. Not ya biz.. Lol
She....well u need to call ..... And tell him my friend is also calling his wife.....

Etc....
Well I just ask you to think up All the scenarios that could happen...

So being said . .. In ALL SERIOUSNESS GUYS...
Fucken Pay attention to WTF y'all doing with your ☎
!!

Lots of Love......
Luna

P.S
Learn how to Delete texts.logs..etc...if you don't have a hobby ph or don't hide it !!!
Ich dachte, das etwas Ernstes sein würde. Wie Sie die Zulassung ändern Sie keine Blätter zwischen Streich
[I thought this was going to be something serious. Like you admitting you don't change sheets between tricks]

Awww u even asked if it was snuggle or gain ....
If women were really the BEST detectives many of us in here would not be in this hobby.
Hey Luna with your sexy self Sh.. happens I had A provider threaten to tell my wife on me whats ironic me and my ex wife sat and laughed about it at the dinner table

So please gentlemen why aren't some of u the same??!!
Originally Posted by LunaofHouston
All people are different. Some gents can be contacted by text anytime, some only during business hours, and then others only directly after they make contact. If I don't know what his texting availability is then I will email or send a pm.
What I learned here........Luna is not discreet........check
  • RoxyG
  • 07-06-2016, 10:14 AM
All people are different. Some gents can be contacted by text anytime, some only during business hours, and then others only directly after they make contact. If I don't know what his texting availability is then I will email or send a pm. Originally Posted by River Song

To play it safe, I never contact anyone after a meet unless its by PM...and if I do that its just to send them a little thank you note.
Texting them always seemed a little to risky to me. Never know who is on the receiving end.
I often have guys that ask me why I never text or call.... I tell them the same thing.
What I learned here........Luna is not discreet........check Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep.
If women were really the BEST detectives many of us in here would not be in this hobby. Originally Posted by gtoman
keepin it real my bro
Wow that sounds like a crazy story.
If women were really the BEST detectives many of us in here would not be in this hobby. Originally Posted by gtoman
But I thought your wife was aware of your whore outtings?

Many men get caught you just don't hear about it but I do.
But I thought your wife was aware of your whore outtings?

Many men get caught you just don't hear about it but I do. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yep, she does. What's your point here? The term "us" refers to the greater population. I saw no need to point out I am not included in the general term.

Too bad for those guys. They had to do something to alarm their wives to the extracurricular activities in the first place.
Do some of you ever thinck that they just don't give a shit cuz they are getting theirs and you do not even have a clue it is happening.
There are more cuckolds here than you would ever thinck and you are saying it aint you.......lol

Wives out cheat their husbands. The difference is you will admit it and they never will.
Nice shout out Luna, but unfortunately stupid is as stupid does. They haven't invented a pill to cure that yet. LOL