hobby profile on social media?

Does anyone use their hobby profile on social media (Instagram, facebook, Twitter...stuff like that)?
I've seen some ladies show up on Twitter.
I also heard that some ladies post a professional profile on LinkedIn.
Really I'm just curious if social media is/can be another good venue.

Ladies - if y'all are on any of those, I'll follow you (of course only from a hobby profile).
Have a hobby Facebook and Twitter account. Use a separate phone to manage it. No crossover of data between RW and hobby information.

Have had a providers personal Facebook show up on my hobby Facebook. I warn them that they have a problem, never try to friend them on either of my Facebook accounts unless they friend me.

Sam
It works in my favor
Twitter @PSeeking
Facebook Seeking Paris (only a ~P isn't allowed)

I dont have any rw social media
I (Victoria) have a Twitter. I don't think it does anything for me in the way of driving business to me, but it is fun and quite a few gents follow me and I them, as well as following other providers.

It's fun because people post hilarious hobby-related things and I also have a little outlet to post daily provider related musings/things that happen that I am not able to do here. I also use it to post my new blogs on, and I think gents like being able to "see into" the "day-to-day" of a provider.
I think it works in my favor because i post my Twitter link in
all my ad postings like Backpage etc etc. It's also
listed on my P411 and i have it in my Signature line in my emails
This was the worst mistake ever that i have done. I have a profile on pof(plenty of fish) and i had one photo from here on that page. I thought i was meeting a guy from there thinking that we were linking up for a casual bar and drinks meet and greet. Come to find out that he is a pimp that has women working for him on this site and he claims that he has been watching me on the boards for a while. It was awkward because he knew who i was and i didnt even know what i was getting myself into. I assume he wanted to attempt to try and add me to his team, but i had to let him know off the muscle that if that was his intentions that its not happening. In so many words he says he wanted to get a few pointers on how i conduct my business but a wise woman never tell. Lol now what makes this story hilarious is that he has a new girl that i realized he posted(only because she is offering doubles with the provider he mentioned that he really is) and he named her super head as well.
I thought about it but haven't yet. I only have YouTube. Is it safe to put your provider name and pics on Twitter and Facebook? I do not have my provider name on my YouTube. I wasn't comfortable doing so.
I have a profile on pof(plenty of fish) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I would never do POF!!! HELL to the naw!!!! I've heard horror stories about that site
Well Damn its so sad but its a dead giveaway as to who that is wink.
This was the worst mistake ever that i have done. I have a profile on pof(plenty of fish) and i had one photo from here on that page. I thought i was meeting a guy from there thinking that we were linking up for a casual bar and drinks meet and greet. Come to find out that he is a pimp that has women working for him on this site and he claims that he has been watching me on the boards for a while. It was awkward because he knew who i was and i didnt even know what i was getting myself into. I assume he wanted to attempt to try and add me to his team, but i had to let him know off the muscle that if that was his intentions that its not happening. In so many words he says he wanted to get a few pointers on how i conduct my business but a wise woman never tell. Lol now what makes this story hilarious is that he has a new girl that i realized he posted(only because she is offering doubles with the provider he mentioned that he really is) and he named her super head as well. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I would never do POF!!! HELL to the naw!!!! I've heard horror stories about that site Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I have actually ran into a few hobbyists from here on there lol but never a pimp because 99% of them imply that inside of there profile and i block those. Then, there is that 1% that doesn't but every since that day i haven't been on really but i do find myself browsing a lot
Twitter@skylarofhouston
Periscope Seeskylar/SkylarOFHouston
Tumblr Seeskylar/SkylarOFHouston
I absolutely love twitter. I'm on there @Lena Duvall

I also hope to start posting some vlogs on YT as well, once I get over my shyness a little more...
I have a twitter profile @sensualsanaa
I (Victoria) have a Twitter. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I think it works in my favor because i post my Twitter link in
all my ad postings like Backpage etc etc. It's also
listed on my P411 and i have it in my Signature line in my emails
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

I absolutely love twitter. I'm on there @Lena Duvall Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
All three...definitely diggin' your twitter pages.