Get together events

I have seen a few reviews where guys have met with providers at "get together events". How does one get invited to one of these?
here you go ...you'll know whom to contact

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1709270
Babe, I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't mind being in pictures and camera phone videos. Those get passed around very quickly.... They are definitely "not private"
complete with audio if tcp shows

he records everything
Some ladies like to organize socials. They tend to invite the gents they've met with before or know are ok to invite.
I've been to a few in San Antonio. I actually struck more off the list than added to it.
I would definitely not attend a gathering in Houston.
Got it, thanks everyone.
I'd say go if you want to see who else is banging the same broad you are.
I've been to a few in San Antonio. I actually struck more off the list than added to it.
I would definitely not attend a gathering in Houston. Originally Posted by cctex
Ok, enlighten me: why not Houston?
Ok, enlighten me: why not Houston? Originally Posted by Richiej281
Do you really have to ask? You are clueless.
Do you really have to ask? You are clueless. Originally Posted by cctex
You've got that right.

Back years ago, I never missed a social. They were fun to hang out with and every now and then some gal would get a bit frisky and there was no telling what would happen. In the earliest days of ASPD, the socials were intimate get togethers of maybe 15 people, equal amount guys and gals. Then the socials started having more people attend and it became more business like.

Around 2009 or so, a bunch of cops busted some folks at a social, which means the trust we once had wasn't there anymore. I think the last social I attended was the one right before the busted social.

I will never attend a social again. Fact is, there are some people I don't trust any further than I can throw attending these socials in the Houston area.
Cc, yes I am clueless. That's why I asked, you shitbag. Go swallow a knife.

And thanks for the story, I haven't been in this nearly as long as some of you, and I don't keep up with the drama. One can't know everything.
Originally Posted by cctex
Hey babe, maybe we can include that in our next session and I won't even charge you extra for the fetish... I'll go look for some gummy knives today...
Cc, yes I am clueless. That's why I asked, you shitbag. Go swallow a knife.

And thanks for the story, I haven't been in this nearly as long as some of you, and I don't keep up with the drama. One can't know everything. Originally Posted by Richiej281
And some complain in here because someone doesn't do reviews!!!!

Go figure!