Ladies have you ever been prank called and how did you handle it?

Stumbled across this and I know it's not pleasant but I'm sure some of you have ran across this a time or two. How creative were the douche bags that prank called you and how did you respond. Did you give prank for prank or just hang up as most seem to do?

A lot of reputable providers won't even post their phone numbers, they only provide it after screening.

I've always posted mine because I don't mind receiving texts from new clients, but I am actually starting to get to a point where I am about to stop.

If I do get a call that I feel is a waste of time or sketchy, yes, I just hang up.
Yeah Ms V I imagine a lot of these cats out here can be assholes. Even though I do find some humor in the videos it's still wrong to fuck with people like that.
Yeah Ms V I imagine a lot of these cats out here can be assholes. Even though I do find some humor in the videos it's still wrong to fuck with people like that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes, it's annoying, but it's part and parcel of being a provider, imo. We are putting ourselves out there, online no less, so it opens us up (heh) to be subject to a slew of undesirable attention. You just have to take the good with the bad, and do your best to weed out the bad.
No idea why any of you engage this thing in conversation...
No idea why any of you engage this thing in conversation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
hello to you sir. No need for rudeness and disrespect I guess based on your response I should say that I'm not here to take attention away from you it's the interwebs so there should be a ton of space for us all to enjoy the banter. I'm sure the ladies that love you will still be down with you I'm not here to step on your toes. ;-)

however if you try to consistently be rude you will just end up talking to yourself most of the time ;-)
I can tell within 10 words if it's bullshit, I just hang up.

I have had a gent harassing my phone since my thread last week though. It was fun, then it got boring lol.
I can tell within 10 words if it's bullshit, I just hang up.
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Same here. Especially when they are calling and sending bs text from a fake number (an app) I wont answer or reply to the text
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2016, 05:55 AM
No idea why any of you engage this thing in conversation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
^TRUTH