What's the best playtime for Dallas gents? During the week, or on weekends?

I'm just curious how this plays out. Came to Arlington recently on a weekend and had lots of fun. Coming back tomorrow for a mid week visit and hopefully will have lots of fun, too. Just wondering if one is better than the other....
  • selot
  • 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
For me it is during the week only, on my day off, changes weekly.

If the wife and I are meeting someone it is usually on the weekends.
Almost weekend only. Very rare weekday like holiday of rare day off.
I prefer weekdays, late mornings or early afternoon....this way after my fix...I can come home and chilax the rest of the evening!!
I prefer weekdays, late mornings or early afternoon....this way after my fix...I can come home and chilax the rest of the evening!! Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
+1
Ideally Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Short answer - There isn't one. Certain cities are notorious for dead weekends or whatever, but Dallas can be happening any day of the week, or weekend for that.
Weekday nights. Relatively late.
Short answer - There isn't one. Certain cities are notorious for dead weekends or whatever, but Dallas can be happening any day of the week, or weekend for that. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm beginning to see that. Hopefully everything will work out on this one. Last visit was so much fun. Hope this one is too! (edit by Namssa keep it a threAD, no rates) We'll be up today and just see what happens
Fridays are my only time I can get out
There really isn't one. Any day could be good or bad depending on the circumstances.
Weekdays during the day. It just works out for me that way. I am sure it is different for everyone.
Deleted, just read your pm.
nooners weekdays
nooners weekdays Originally Posted by cockofold
Only time I'm out of class/work is lunch time...munch time...
Pretty much weeknights for me... late night post midnight works best. I realize that is a hassle for many ladies but several have been accommodating.