Female Condoms???

I am gaining interest in using a FC sometime in the near future with a provider who is FC friendly. I have read some of the other posts about FC's and how some people feel about them. Last night my imagination was running wild and a few thoughts entered my mind.
1. Has anyone ever tried one for greek? Don't even know if it's a possibility but the thought was intriguing.
2. If it is possible to use for greek, then you could put one in the vagina and one in the ass and go from one to the other and back again without having to swap condoms.
3. And if that is possible maybe the manufacturer could make a double FC with the outer ring being oval shaped to cover both openings and again freedom to go from one to the other and back again at will.
An idle mind is a terrible thing.
The way the FCs are designed to fit probably wouldn't stay in place for Greek. Maybe a lady can clarify this. Maybe I'm wrong (it happened once, I think).
The way the FCs are designed to fit probably wouldn't stay in place for Greek. Maybe a lady can clarify this. Maybe I'm wrong (it happened once, I think). Originally Posted by OldGrump
I've used female condoms for Greek without any problems.

You just have to make sure that you don't put too much lube on the outside of the FC. Too much lube could make it slip out.

Also, I love #2! Using female condoms are great for anal and vaginal play at the same time without having to change the rubber.

They are also great going from pussy to pussy (or ass to ass) in doubles sessions!
I've used female condoms for Greek without any problems.

You just have to make sure that you don't put too much lube on the outside of the FC. Too much lube could make it slip out.

Also, I love #2! Using female condoms are great for anal and vaginal play at the same time without having to change the rubber.

They are also great going from pussy to pussy (or ass to ass) in doubles sessions! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I'm wrong twice. But what a lovely lady to clear things up.

I thought the part that expanded in the cervix would be a problem elsewhere.
I'm wrong twice. But what a lovely lady to clear things up.

I thought the part that expanded in the cervix would be a problem elsewhere. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Oh, That ring?

I always take it out. It's really uncomfortable.
I guess my feeble mind wasn't too far off track at all, this time.
You could invent the first DP female condom. I recommend extensive device testing on BSB.
I've experienced utilizing a female condom 2 times with my favorite lady here on eccie. quick shout out too BSB. she introduce the FC to me on our first session. admittedly I was reluctant to use the FC at the beginning. but she professionally guided and instructed me on how it works and the fun began. started out with one in the vagina and then progressed to one in the backdoor. FC in each orifice for quick and easy access. I guess the neat thing about it is you can maneuver from one spot to the next without changing out condoms.

I approve the use of FEMALE CONDOMS.
I've experienced utilizing a female condom 2 times with my favorite lady here on eccie. quick shout out too BSB. she introduce the FC to me on our first session. admittedly I was reluctant to use the FC at the beginning. but she professionally guided and instructed me on how it works and the fun began. started out with one in the vagina and then progressed to one in the backdoor. FC in each orifice for quick and easy access. I guess the neat thing about it is you can maneuver from one spot to the next without changing out condoms.

I approve the use of FEMALE CONDOMS. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
I knew you would like it!
I've used female condoms for Greek Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Pardon the intimate question but how do you place a female condom for Greek? I can understand how it works vaginally, manipulating something into the vagina is easier because of the type of opening and the position.

How do you get a female condom fully seated(pardon the pun). Is this something that a friendly dildo or rock hard hobbyist helps with?
Pardon the intimate question but how do you place a female condom for Greek? I can understand how it works vaginally, manipulating something into the vagina is easier because of the type of opening and the position.

How do you get a female condom fully seated(pardon the pun). Is this something that a friendly dildo or rock hard hobbyist helps with? Originally Posted by dmcleod
It's really simple.

When my lover is hard, I put the female condom over his dick and slide his lovestick inside of my ass. He then takes to me town.
"He then takes to me town." that's the best...taking her to town...nice BSB
Damn, my bucket list just got longer.
Well I was going to respond, but I feel like BSB really said it all!

I guess I'll just say that I love female condoms! I really do prefer them... they feel so great! And one size fits all.

Oh and, I like to keep the inner ring in for using vaginally, because it locks the FC2 back against my cervix, and as the action proceeds, the condoms gets warmer and warmer, and presses more perfectly into all my crevices, until it doesn't even feel like it's there at all! So amazing.

I know hear works great for ass-fucking if the inner ring is removed, although I have never tried it that way personally.
  • zebra
  • 03-12-2015, 02:12 AM
spicyzoey sums it up, And one size fits all.

http://www.walgreens.com/search/resu...female+condoms