Am I in wrong place?

Is eccie only for straight, down to biz transactions? Clearly that's the majority. I just notice if I put a few details in my ISO I either get told not to put details there or they just get ignored by providers.

Anyone able help me find a new place to go? Or some hints on how to better approach my "wants" here?

Just looking for someone who is more about the tease vs the finally.

I have a panty fetish that needs some attention is all. But it seems like this fetish is off limits and I had always thought it was tame.

Any advice?
Research. Plenty of freaks on Eccie to curb your desires.
Another Realm forum ?
Eccie is suppose to be for info exchange, reviews of experiences with providers, good or bad, and also civil discussions about hobby related topics, and your fetish does fall into that category.

However, currently, at least here in Dallas, Eccie is not really about that as for the most part, it is about drama, agendas and oneupsmanship posts. Not if, but when someone does not like your opinion or perhaps does not agree with your definition of GFE, then you become a poster child for insults and degrading almost every time you post.
Hmmm. Eccie sounds about like the real world. Damn. thats unfortunate.

You're obviously experienced here David so I appreciate the information and confirmation that I'm staying within the spirit of the site/community. I'll kee p trying.

Now to check out "another realm."
I have a panty fetish that needs some attention is all. Originally Posted by timtim001
I got a laugh from this line.. not knocking you, I just had this little thought.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"oh nothing, really, I have a panty fetish that needs some attention is all"..

carry on.
Timmy you had four ladies reply to your last ISO post...what's the problem?
Alluring Stacy probably looks amazing in some white panties!
ECCIE is a great place where hobbyists of all ilks can share their information and gain valuable insights from others. However, just like any internet exchange, there are folks that feel compelled to share their opinions, often at the expense of others, resulting in hurt feelings, name-calling and denegration.
Some folks laugh it off. Some folks ignore it. Some folks give it back. Some folks don't know when to quit.
Some folks get embittered and share their negativity often.
The information shared here is worth whatever you can gain from it. It is like cable TV. Not everything here is interesting. But, there is always something going on. Much of it is good. Some of it is boring. Some of it has no redeeming value. Occaisionally, it is just middle school all over again. You can choose to ignore or join the drama. Or, you can spend you time somewhere else.
Is eccie only for straight, down to biz transactions? Clearly that's the majority. I just notice if I put a few details in my ISO I either get told not to put details there or they just get ignored by providers who don't cost much. Originally Posted by timtim001
Fixed it for you.

You have responses to your request so I'm guessing price range is the issue, correct?