Dress the part ?

Why are providers not dressing up anymore ? The first time they may dress the part then the second time not why ?
I dont know dude, I always ask them to be naked... I dont care for any dressing up...

But if you want the all dolled up, you should let them know.

Otherwise post a review and make your voice heard.
Just about everyone I've ever seen has dressed more like she had just come from, or was about to go to, Walmart, than like she wanted to make a good impression. The notable exceptions were BellaFtWorth and several ladies at Camp Bowie and McCart, a couple of whom I only observed in the foyer, but all of whom presented themselves like they wanted to make a favorable impression.
Just about everyone I've ever seen has dressed more like she had just come from, or was about to go to, Walmart, than like she wanted to make a good impression. The notable exceptions were BellaFtWorth and several ladies at Camp Bowie and McCart, a couple of whom I only observed in the foyer, but all of whom presented themselves like they wanted to make a favorable impression. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Well said Sir. First impressions are important and too many don't bother to make themselves presentable.
But if you want the all dolled up, you should let them know. Originally Posted by needingmilking
+1

I dont know dude, I always ask them to be naked... I dont care for any dressing up...
+2, although naked is good, no makeup/tshirt with no bra/tiny shorts or panties/wet hair just out of shower does it for me! We are not going to the opera or even a nightclub. Of course everyone has their fantasies and desires that may be part of what is being paid for, so just ask and I imagine most will do their best to accomodate!
+1

+2, although naked is good, no makeup/tshirt with no bra/tiny shorts or panties/wet hair just out of shower does it for me! We are not going to the opera or even a nightclub. Of course everyone has their fantasies and desires that may be part of what is being paid for, so just ask and I imagine most will do their best to accomodate! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Ditto. The sexy can't see everything and know she's freshly showered is my favorite. The fancy outfits irritate me - they're scratchy and take too long to remove. It's a fuck date, not our honeymoon.
+2, although naked is good, no makeup/tshirt with no bra/tiny shorts or panties/wet hair just out of shower does it for me! We are not going to the opera or even a nightclub. Of course everyone has their fantasies and desires that may be part of what is being paid for, so just ask and I imagine most will do their best to accomodate! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Oh yeah! Ab.so.lu.te.ly...
And i forgot, leave the door craked open, and be spread eagle on the bed or with ass up/ face down, all lubricated... just like my love Aliesha...
  • grean
  • 07-11-2016, 05:40 PM
What kind of session? If you are trying a bng or half hour, they may not be inclined to put out the effort.

Or they could just be lazy whores.....
  • Ender
  • 07-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Ashleystarrxoxo always dressed how I requested to a T. The few others I have requested to have done ok. The provider that popped my hobby cherry....wow, she was great. Miss a girl that dressed super sexy. I always thought coming to the door naked was a bit lame, but that's me
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Almost everyone I see is always dressed to impress. I tell them I like a simple bra, panty look. No costumes, etc. I am very rarely disappointed. Almost always met by a seductive, well made up provider. Could be because I do my homework as well. I also tend to see more mature providers. And even some of the younger girls I see, I check their reviews, etc. to make sure I will not be disappointed.
Gbfsl can confirm that I have much more lingerie, thigh high stockings, thongs, heels, than actual clothes. I LOVE to dress up in sexy lingerie and I do it for every session. Except the one gentleman who wanted me to wear a man's dress shirt, and one that asked me to wear my UT jersey. I love shopping online for new outfits. I got one in the mail today!
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Gbfsl can confirm that I have much more lingerie, thigh high stockings, thongs, heels, than actual clothes. I LOVE to dress up in sexy lingerie and I do it for every session. Except the one gentleman who wanted me to wear a man's dress shirt, and one that asked me to wear my UT jersey. I love shopping online for new outfits. I got one in the mail today! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Exactly what I am talking about. Ginger always looks her best. She takes the extra time to make sure she is perfectly outfitted with sexy lingerie and total make up to let you know she appreciates you coming to see her. Never fails to succeed in her efforts to look fantastic.
Though I don't request outfits, I can say that I never been disappointed with any of the ladies I've seen so far, with there selection. Hell one lady had just her casual outfit on and was looking damn good!

I miss the days of answering the door in my sexy little robe with nothing on underneath... With my current location I have to dress casually to come down and get you to avoid raising any red flags.

One of my favorite ways to dress now is in a sundress without panties or bra!

I personally like the dressed down look. Something as simple as an oversized t-shirt and some cute non-fancy panties really get me going. Reminds me of the groupies in my college years. Not that I'm old or anything, I just finished early.