P411 Question for the Ladies

Ladies,

I book appointments almost exclusively through P411 and had a question. There's now an option that makes it get easy to get pre-screened: my question is whether this is actually helpful, i.e., do you have to go back and re-screen again when the guy tries to make the actual appointment a couple weeks down the road? Or, are you able to remember who you have pre-screened?

There are several "must-see" providers I want to visit in the coming weeks but I usually like to book the same day or the day before, unless it's a weekend appointment. That way, I have a better fix on my schedule and I never have to cancel. But it has also made it more difficult to get screened in time to see some of the top providers I have not seen previously.

Your thoughts and guidance are appreciated.
I would say it depends how long ago you pre-screened. Anything past 6 weeks, especially if I have never seen you before, and I'd have to see what you've been up to recently. A lot can happen in 2 month in one's life.
I always appreciate pre-screening. I'm not really time-conscious as I should be. But as long as we keep in touch in the interim, and learn a bit about each other, it would make my decision that much easier to fit you in on short notice (within 24 hours). If you contact me with the intent of seeing me at a later date, and no other communication comes out of it (especially if I make the effort), and it has been so long I can't remember who you are, then I will have to screen you again.
I would say it depends how long ago you pre-screened. Anything past 6 weeks, especially if I have never seen you before, and I'd have to see what you've been up to recently. A lot can happen in 2 month in one's life. Originally Posted by AimeeAims

Absolutely LOVE P411...the best screening site out there.
Aimee, you should visit us here in Dallas
Usually for me, if it's been more than 30 days, I will re-screen! Or if I am comfortable with the ladies who have given you your okays, I will ask that you keep in touch with me often until you have the time to set our date!
Good to know Ladies
Good to know Ladies Originally Posted by FishGuy13
+1 Yes good to know..
It also helps by giving us a little additional time to email the ladies who have given you okays. Sometimes if it is a same day request we do not have time to get the responses back from the girls.
Pre-screen ahead of time. Especially if you want same day or next day appts. It makes things better. :-)
Exactly what Lisa says!
When I signed up for P411 over four years ago, this was the "pre-screen" that Gina did. I've known Gina since private connection and have kept my password and everything the same. Why do I need to get "re-screened" if providers gave me OK's?
Does this mean now nobody trusts P411 or there's just less trust all together?