How long is too long?

No, not length. Time.

I'm sure that more than a few guys think like me, tell themselves, "I paid for FS, so, by God, I'm going to get my money's worth," and fight the urge, once inside, to finish before they feel like they've gotten it. (And, to be fair and honest, some of don't want to finish too early also because doing so can deprive our partners of their own pleasure.)

But I'm sure there must come a time when we've worn out our welcome, when our partners are no longer getting and direct pleasure, or even any indirect pleasure by making sure we're having a good time.

I'm not talking about scheduling -- gotta finish because the next client is about to arrive, the kids need to be picked up at school, or she has to get her nails done. And if you've used up 55 minutes with conversation and foreplay, that, too, is another issue. This is strictly a question about the ol' in-and-out going on for too long.

Ladies (or gents, if you have something to add), generally, how long is too long?
In my opinion, too long is when both you and she are literally worn out trying to hit the goal. Sometimes when both of you really don't click, 5 minutes could be too long to continue.

But in the case where both of you really click, then going the distance, whatever that may be, is not a problem for either of you.

Personally I like spending a little convo time at first to break the ice and proceed on to BCD. Gives me an idea of what kind of mood she is in, how much she wants to be with me at the moment, and what I can expect BCD. This method has proven to be the best for me in deciding how long I might expect it go on or how short it just might be.

This is a very hard question to answer with any certainty. Too many variables involved. Just depends on the lady and her preferences.
In my opinion, too long is when both you and she are literally worn out trying to hit the goal. Sometimes when both of you really don't click, 5 minutes could be too long to continue.

But in the case where both of you really click, then going the distance, whatever that may be, is not a problem for either of you. Originally Posted by elgato111
It sounds like you're talking about, to at least some extent, the mental aspects of an encounter. While I'll acknowledge that the mental can affect the physical, I was thinking more along the lines of strictly physical. If you wish, think of it this way: If you've clicked and both of your are going at it like rabbits, assuming you're the one with superior stamina, how long should it be before she gets the courtesy of a brief respite?
Ok, when I see her eyes begin to roll back in her head and she is about ready to pass out.
Was with a girl this last Friday for 3 hours and only spent maybe an hour or less actually having sex, but when it happened we went at it like monkeys the entire time. To some guys if they pay for an hour they try to get as much as possible, I was like that one time but slowed way down since.
I was in chat the other day when one of our younger hobbyist was bragging that he did the "in and out" with a lady for so long that she gave up and refunded part of his donation because she was totally exhausted! If my memory serves me right, he had scheduled a 90min. appointment! Being the smart ass that I am, I chimed in that I could wear him out and that he would be crying Uncle way before me! Of course he argued back and forth with me stating at my age, I couldn't possibly outlast him! I told him that I had a trick up my sleeve! Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? Patience is the key! I'm older and wiser.......I can out fuck his wallet!
I was in chat the other day when one of our younger hobbyist was bragging that he did the "in and out" with a lady for so long that she gave up and refunded part of his donation because she was totally exhausted! If my memory serves me right, he had scheduled a 90min. appointment! Being the smart ass that I am, I chimed in that I could wear him out and that he would be crying Uncle way before me! Of course he argued back and forth with me stating at my age, I couldn't possibly outlast him! I told him that I had a trick up my sleeve! Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? Patience is the key! I'm older and wiser.......I can out fuck his wallet! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Really, Lana? I may take you up on that to see who can outlast whom.
The Pole, can't wear out the Hole...just sayin'
Correct DickEmDown, it has been proven impossible to wear out self lubracating equipment.
Really, Lana? I may take you up on that to see who can outlast whom. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Just make sure you bring your BIG wallet!
I will bring more than my BIG wallet.

Just make sure you bring your BIG wallet! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Slow and Sensuous start to a Fast and Furious finish. Could take 5 minutes, could take 5 hours...all in the timing between the two of you.
Ahh Lana, you are such a devil woman!!

Love
GTC
Alas, a question that I have never had the occasion to ponder. I'm a provider's dream. Short (in more ways than one) and to the point.
If you see my monkey pull out an emory board and start filing my nails.....it's too long

The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby