Client is a liar and now trying to ruin my reputation

First off I would like to say I have been doing this for over 6 years and NEVER has a bad review until 2 days ago. I just read the thread and something about I outed people or something. Everyone that knows me knows thats NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I am. I DONT EVEN SAVE NUMBERS.When I first meet someone just like ladies do in screening I ask what he does for a living. I said I have all types of people that see me attorneys,doctors ect..NEVER ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID ANY NAMES DO HE IS FULL OF SHIT. Not only that he was asking iF I SMOKED I SAID NO THEN HE BEGAN TO TELL ME HOW HE SAW MY FRIEND BEFORE AND she did and he had to change clothes before going home bla bla bla....i spent a whole 10-15 minutes with this guy for a $60 bj and he comes up with this extravagant story.Then he wants to call me names because someone stood up for me that knows how I am and knows my character.I dont get on this board except to post my ads due to all the damn drama. But Im NOT GOING TO let someone get on here and smear my name because his cheap ass wanted more for his $60 and i wouldnt give it. So before you go and believe this guy check out my reviews and see for yourself. I should of known he was going to be trouble he finds his dates thru the ISO $60 BJ AREA AND HAD WRITTEN A FEW BAD REVIEWS.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 09:14 AM
What drama?
These are my favorite threads, they always go well.
First off I would like to say I have been doing this for over 6 years and NEVER has a bad review until 2 days ago. I should of known he was going to be trouble he finds his dates thru the ISO $60 BJ AREA AND HAD WRITTEN A FEW BAD REVIEWS. Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
Ok so the guy did not enjoy himself as expected. Happens. But on a quickie BJ how much convo is actually taking place? I mean reading the review it sounded like a half hour of chit chat... but for a provider known for her oral gifts, I do not buy that much convo happened at all. My 2 cents.
this shit is ;ile the days of our lives on this board lol
Thanks. I'll be sure to avoid your drama.
i have no drama hun I avoid drama but I will defend myself.
I didn't see any negative review for you in your profile. Were you able to remove it? If so perhaps this too will pass...
It would have been wiser to post in the ladies area. The guys that know you, and the ones that don't aren't going to be bothered by 1 no review. You may not post much, but the way you come across in this post is not at all positive. I would encourage you to not respond anymore...
i have no drama hun I avoid drama but I will defend myself. Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
Thanks for letting us know. Ur off our tdl list. No drama
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Ur off our tdl list. No drama Originally Posted by PeterBota
Ain't that the truth, the women who post in these kind of threads are a no go
wow. She is really mad at somebody! No thanks.
Yas girl, yasss! Let it all out.
I just viewed Chloe's recent ad with her updated pics. She is definitely not a BBW. She is back on my TDL.
I just read the thread and something about I outed people or something. Everyone that knows me knows thats NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I am. I DONT EVEN SAVE NUMBERS. Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
Hmm, how did you read this? Nothing was said in the public forum.

Do you have access to the Mens Lounge? Premium Access to read the ROS? Did an ass kissing white knight tell you?