I Just Want To Apologize

This is so out of the norm but if you know me you know I wouldnt be considered the norm... BACK ON TOPIC!

I want to sincerely apologize to a handful or two of hobbiests.

I realize I have not been the best version of myself the last month or so. I was dealing with a lot of deep family problems and I honestly was not dealing with them in the best of ways. I was shoving away my issues. This in turn caused some raging bitchiness!

To the handful (or two) that I have raised my voice to or said anything out of line to I apologize. I hate being like that and for some reason I feel it is what I need at that moment and I am sure most of you didn't even have a second thought on it but I did. It has been eating me up I do not like to be mean. I do not like to be a bitch. I do not enjoy anyone leaving my presence unsatisfied.. That leaves me unsatisfied which is what caused me to come to the realization and write this thread.

Also, guys, I just want to fuck and keep the good time rolling lets not make this complicated. My donation requests are stated in every ad I post. I always post ads so always seek the last post before contacting mee. I will not run the same special as 2 months ago just for you. That was then.. this is now.
Inquiring about non existing specials cause me to NEVER want to do specials.

This is me attempting to let go of how I have been feeling.

I bought a rabbit-dildo last night. I CAME so much!

Goodnight.
I'll accept your apologies all day long!
@ ash1102.

I must say you should consider a career in short drama fantasy type novels. I'm not kidding this threAD actually made me smile. As far as I'm concerned its an awesome piece of literary work and other providers should consider using it as a template. It's right up there with Camelot, Hamlet, and The Winter's Tale.

I completely lost it when I read your last statement about buying the rabbit dildo and cumming so much. That sent me to the floor in laughter.
It was an excellent closing statement and couldn't have been executed any better. So many symbolic meanings can be gleaned from that.

You are a fucking genius and despite how serious you may be in writing all this thanks for the early morning laugh. That was very much appreciated the structure was on point and on lock with this one.

Kudos.
I agree - the was pretty funny.

I was really bitchy. I bought a dildo. I'm all better. Carry on.
Pyramider called, said he needed more taint.
Apology accepted. Not that it was meant for me or anything, but if it means we can kiss and make up....
Pyramider called, said he needed more taint. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Thanck you for the assistance. A proper apology would include taint photos being posted.

As far as I'm concerned its an awesome piece of literary work and other providers should consider using it as a template.

It's right up there with Camelot, Hamlet, and The Winter's Tale.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hamlet and The Winter's Tale were indeed literary works; one a tragedy the other a comedy.....both penned by Bill Shakespeare, natch...

However....Camelot, on the other hand, was a (circa 1960) musical....a (circa 1967) movie...and a short-lived (circa 2011) tv series. But a literary work...? meh...

The tragedy is, Douchey, it's quite obvious you didn't even know that per your reference. The fictional kingdom, Camelot, was depicted in the literary Arthurian fantasy-novel, The Once and Future King (written by T.H. White)...which in turn inspired Lerner and Loewe to write the musical.

The fictional kingdom, Camelot, was depicted in the literary Arthurian fantasy-novel, The Once and Future King (written by T.H. White)...which in turn inspired Lerner and Loewe to write the musical. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
thanks for totally agreeing with me hunny bunny.. and it's nice to have true fans like you. you're just so cute all the time.

now go be inspired