Climate change debunked

New research finds the globes climate is rising at a slower rate than previously predicted. It's actually getting cooler in certain parts of the planet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...ty-models/amp/

BAHAHAHA
BURP
Well if you keep burping all that hot air then that newspaper might have to change their story .....
Well if you keep burping all that hot air then that newspaper might have to change their story ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It's you that's burping hot air. It's the same air that comes out of your ass.
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2017, 02:06 PM
New research finds the globes climate is rising at a slower rate than previously predicted. It's actually getting cooler in certain parts of the planet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...ty-models/amp/

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Do you even read the links you post? Renewable energy....you know that energy you dipshits on the right like to discount is a factor in this report.....

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook.
Do you even read the links you post? Renewable energy....you know that energy you dipshits on the right like to discount is a factor in this report.....

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook. Originally Posted by WTF
Scientists got their modeling wrong? It's not scientists that got their modeling wrong. It's the politicians and paid shills posing as scientist that got their asses handed to them by actual scientist who do scientific research into the study of climate. They concluded a long time ago that "Climate Change/Global Warming" was greatly exaggerated. So don't worry the icebergs aren't going to melt and flood our cities. Besides they are able to do that with Cloud Seeding and HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).

Jim

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, I read that. So what. That's why Trump pulled out of the Paris agreement. The US was already at 1990 carbon levels. They also said it was no big deal that Trump pulled out. You failed to post that. The real news is, the planet is in no imminent danger from climate change. I've always believed that.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Asswipes fatgay.net weigh in.
Geez Bambino, I wasn't disagreeing with your post, just throwing a jab at Asswipe .....I was simply implying that his burping might produce enough hot air that he might singlehandedly make the climate change a little hotter ..... guess you missed the joke,sorry .....
Geez Bambino, I wasn't disagreeing with your post, just throwing a jab at Asswipe .....I was simply implying that his burping might produce enough hot air that he might singlehandedly make the climate change a little hotter ..... guess you missed the joke,sorry ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
My bad bro. Anyone who exposes the pigs stupidity is alright in my book.
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2017, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I read that. So what. That's why Trump pulled out of the Paris agreement. The US was already at 1990 carbon levels. They also said it was no big deal that Trump pulled out. You failed to post that. The real news is, the planet is in no imminent danger from climate change. I've always believed that. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes and I've said as much.

Trump will probably get us back in that agreement with some bs changes.
Yes and I've said as much.

Trump will probably get us back in that agreement with some bs changes. Originally Posted by WTF
The bullshit is the US has to pay billions of dollars and accept the harshest restrictions. I doubt he'll get back in unless there are major changes to those two issues.
aGW is a scam perpetrated by the UN and Zero Population Growth
Don't forget the letters G and W and the number 0

Fucking idiot.