Utah officer fired after nurse's arrest caught on video

• WTF
  • 10-10-2017, 07:27 PM
LexusLover will be devastated...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/uta...z&ocid=U221DHP

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah police officer who was caught on video roughly handcuffing a nurse because she refused to allow a blood draw was fired Tuesday in a case that became a flashpoint in the ongoing national conversation about police use of force.
LexusLover will be devastated...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/uta...z&ocid=U221DHP

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah police officer who was caught on video roughly handcuffing a nurse because she refused to allow a blood draw was fired Tuesday in a case that became a flashpoint in the ongoing national conversation about police use of force. Originally Posted by WTF
NO HE WON"T... He's a Law and Order guy! unlike you 0zombie OWS BLM Kalantifa Beta ZeMale COP CAR SHITTING Meyerland FRUITER's...

• WTF
  • 10-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Awwwww....did I hurt your lil lo tutty fruity feeling talking about your boyfriend?

Two and a half months????
He should have been fired that night.
And he should be slapped with at least a few felony criminal charges.
And he should be slapped with at least a few felony criminal charges. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
that night is too soon. what transpired shows this guy jumped his authority. suspended to start with is fine. now he gets the wheels of Justice.

what does he get?

he'll get suspended. about right.
And he should be slapped with at least a few felony criminal charges. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah he handled her like he was Harvey Weinstein.
It is a long time coming, but he's at least been punished.. Though i am surprised he didn't get charged with anything.
NO HE WON"T... He's a Law and Order guy! unlike you 0zombie OWS BLM Kalantifa Beta ZeMale COP CAR SHITTING Meyerland FRUITER's...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is WDF's biggest tool in his tiny toolchest: "telling others what they think."

I read where the arresting officer was told by superiors to do what he did. He overstepped his authority in hindsight. Nobody was permanently hurt. Time to move on.
That is WDF's biggest tool in his tiny toolchest: "telling others what they think." Originally Posted by gnadfly
.. It's the ONLY "tool" in the Tool's Box.

He's ineffectively engaged in cock blocking. On a "hooker board"?
Official oppression, Nurses Lives matter.
Here is an example of where the nurse was looking out for her patient and knew more about the law than the "officer" did. The officer should be charged with any number of crimes from assault, unlawful detention, official oppression and any number of crimes. At what point in his actions does he cease to be a police officer and becomes a criminal?

This idea that we can seize "evidence" by attacking another human being, physically assaulting them with a needle, removing a part of his body, and violating the 4th and 5th amendments to our Constitution in the process is appalling at the least and criminal at best.
This idea that we can seize "evidence" by attacking another human being, physically assaulting them with a needle, removing a part of his body, and violating the 4th and 5th amendments to our Constitution in the process is appalling at the least and criminal at best. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...-1468_8n59.pdf

BIRCHFIELD v. NORTH DAKOTA

It is true that a blood test, unlike a breath test, may be administered to a person who is unconscious (perhaps as a result of a crash) or who is unable to do what is needed to take a breath test due to profound intoxication or injuries. But we have no reason to believe that such situations are common in drunk-driving arrests, and when they arise, the police may apply for a warrant if need be.
Nothing prevents the police from seeking a warrant for a blood test when there is sufficient time to do so in the particular circumstances or from relying on the exigent circumstances exception to the warrant requirement when there is not. See McNeely, 569 U. S., at ___–___ (slip op., at 22–23). A blood test also requires less driver participation than a breath test. In order for a technician to take a blood sample, all that is needed is for the subject to remain still, either voluntarily or by being immobilized. Thus, it is possible to extract a blood sample from a subject who forcibly resists, but many States reasonably prefer not to take this step. See, e.g., Neville, 459 U. S., at 559–560. North Dakota, for example, tells us that it generally opposes this practice because of the risk of dangerous altercations between police officers and arrestees in rural areas where the arresting officer may not have backup. Brief for Respondent in No. 14–1468, p. 29. Under current North Dakota law, only in cases involving an accident that results in death or serious injury may blood be taken from arrestees who resist. Compare N. D. Cent. Code Ann.§§39–20–04(1), 39–20–01, with §39–20–01.1.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2017, 07:55 AM
.. It's the ONLY "tool" in the Tool's Box.

He's ineffectively engaged in cock blocking. On a "hooker board"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you're getting plenty of cock, good for you counselor!
That is WDF's biggest tool in his tiny toolchest: "telling others what they think." I think , you think you'd like to suck LL's tool. I promise not to cock block you two gaymos.

I read where the arresting officer was told by superiors to do what he did. He overstepped his authority in hindsight. Nobody was permanently hurt. Time to move on. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They fired his ass. Yes now it is time to move on.

Have you noticed that LexusLover has not given his opinion on the firing? I started this thread stating that LL would not agree with it. I stick by that , until he post something that changes my mind in this regard. He of course will not give his opinion on the matter because it will confirm what I posted.

Did WTF fart again?
A few years ago Gov Perry sent a special prosecutor against some clowns that persecuted two nurses
Sheriff: convicted of a felony -couple of months in his own jail
Original prosecutor: felony conviction+ jail time
Hospital Administrator: fired
Complaining doctor : fired maybe his medical license was suspended
  • grean
  • 10-11-2017, 08:40 AM
It is a long time coming, but he's at least been punished.. Though i am surprised he didn't get charged with anything. Originally Posted by garhkal
I think we wait to see....

Charges may still be filed.