I just don’t want to feel like a “client”

I know how naive this must come across. I’m out of town for extended periods. I’m very infrequent. Was hoping to find a reliable ATF I could spend time with once in a while.

I know this is business, but does it have to be so business like?
No, thats the whole point of an atf. Now if you're asking how to find an atf, that's a whole other question.
The OP needs a new hobby, I hear quilting is gaining in popularity.
Lol, pyramider. Be nice.

To the OP, yes...what you are looking for does exist. I know I’m not “transactional” at all. Obviously, the more I see someone, the nicer it is. I consider my ATF one of the most important people in my life and a great friend in every way. The great sex and chemistry is amazing and gets better the more time we spend together.

You need to chose wisely and then make an effort to see her whenever possible. The infrequency will be the challenge, but not impossible.
It's not business like with someone you have good chemistry with, even when it's infrequent. At least during the session. If you want that to continue while you are away, texting, flirting, etc not many are up for that, other than ones that have a remote girlfriend type package in addition to session rates.
Excellent point, Kitten!
He needs a regular. Can't expect that seeing a girl for first time or 2.
The short answer is no, it doesn't have to be so business like. I think there are several ladies here that don't treat guys like clients once the business side (like screening) goes smoothly and boundaries are respected.

Personally, I like to think of this as a friends with benefits and I try to convey that feeling from the start.
  • BLM69
  • 09-06-2018, 08:50 AM
OP; it's a business! or maybe the ladies will come out to see you for for a free lunch/Dinner? that's always a good way to break the ice with RW encounters, you shouldn't put yourself out there like this or you might get brain f$cked out of your roses. Seen it done often here
It’s not something you can look for.
It can’t be forced, can’t be manufactured.
It just happens.
Takes time finding, someone you click with at some level.
does not have to be like a business , but need to respect her screening and her time
once you fine her , just keep it at a ATF
and don't fall for her ,

You could do a SB arrangement!
https://www.seeking.com/ Originally Posted by rudyard
LOL, yep, that's what I did. I put a ISO when I went down to Houston, I figured I'd offer to take a fine lady to Morton's or 3 Forks for dinner off the clock, followed by fun at the hotel on the clock. I got torn to pieces on the board, by the ladies telling me I didn't respect their time etc. Its true, I was trying to avoid paying the $2000 to $5000 multi-hour fees they'll sometimes charge, but I also figured the lady has to eat, might as well eat for free at Mortons (easily $400), than on her own dime at mcdonalds on her way to meet me. Plus, I was looking more for the connection and not a transactional event. With going to dinner, I figured I could at least pretend I had some game and was seducing her over dinner.

But I was naive. So after that, I started looking for a Sugar Baby. Believe me, its a whole different market. On my last trip out, I met up with a young lady, we went to one of the finest restaurants in town, had a great 3 hour multi-course dinner, followed by a trip back to the hotel for an evening of fun and in this case, all it cost me was dinner. She wound up leaving around 5:30 am so she could go to work. Plus, I now have someone that I can see again when I go back to that city.

You can try that route if one of these fine ladies isn't able to help you out.
  • 09-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Op, in all seriousness...these chicks can be as Cold As A Witch’s Titty. Save yourself some heartache, and choose another hobby.