When You See A Sexy Lady With Huge Boobs Do You

Look her straight in the eyes to see what color her eye's are or do you go right for the Cleavage and can you remember if she ask you
What Color are my eye's ?
The first thing I do is grab a napkin to wipe the drool off my chin so my shirt doesn’t get wet.
When I approach a lady on the street or in a store, the first thing I look at is her boobs. If she is showing cleavage, it might be several seconds before I see her face, much less her eyes. I this but I can't help it.
Easy to answer.... if she left cleavage out to draw attention, I look... then immediately look into her bright green eyes and just smile and slightly tilt my head in approval

If she bent forward not meaning to draw attention I will look away, when she has regained her posture again looking into her bright green eyes, smile
Haha Gina !! That's a good one !! Lol.. And, you surely do know what's running on every guy's mind !!! Lol..
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 09:45 AM
you surely do know what's running on every guy's mind !!! Lol.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Speak for yourself, I think Gina has run out of dress colors threADs for the month, was it red, black and purple or blue, yellow and purple?
I twirl my finger in a circular motion for her spin around to show me her ass.
I twirl my finger in a circular motion for her spin around to show me her ass. Originally Posted by johnclark
Very true. I’m far more interested in the ass. If yuh have big boobs that’s great but too many women use them as a distraction
Don't see the point of big saggy tits. Especially them fake tits as big as melons. What's the point? Would rather have them be small natural like baseball size. So i can try to stick the whole tity in my mouth.
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 12:43 PM
Don't see the point of big saggy tits. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I agree, I had a regular with Gina tits and they're great for pics but once I let them go, they're hanging near her belly button, She was replaced by a spinner with b's and no sag.

Big breast can also great to slap around during the heat of the moment, my tool would also disappear during Russian
Seinfeld says cleavage is like looking at the sun.you dont stare you glance and look away.
I try to spot them from afar
And look at the eyes while approaching. Since eyes can be beautiful and telling. They might tell to me to enjoy the view.
I would like to know do girls who show cleavage want us to enjoy the view or look into your eyes. How do your thoughts of us who are caught looking affect you.
I like for Men to enjoy the view why I show Cleavage , I do get told my eyes are sexy , so that makes me ask , What color are they
to see if they are looking in at my eye color and not just my Cleavage

Seinfeld says cleavage is like looking at the sun.you dont stare you glance and look away.
I try to spot them from afar
And look at the eyes while approaching. Since eyes can be beautiful and telling. They might tell to me to enjoy the view.
I would like to know do girls who show cleavage want us to enjoy the view or look into your eyes. How do your thoughts of us who are caught looking affect you. Originally Posted by Meatman69
Well I think so ,

Haha Gina !! That's a good one !! Lol.. And, you surely do know what's running on every guy's mind !!! Lol.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
I'm in glance and move category as are most men. I have some friends that are more of the gaze/go deaf type. Every glance starts with the boobs, then in .13 seconds it is on to the face where I lock in on the eyes. I admit that I will repeat the process over and over again, just for that .13 seconds.

I may be over 50, but I'm not dead yet.
Next be Cheetah - Leopard - Gold - Drown - Pink
I don't do Orange or Yellow !

Speak for yourself, I think Gina has run out of dress colors threADs for the month, was it red, black and purple or blue, yellow and purple? Originally Posted by BLM69