Game 7

Who takes game 7 in Boston tonight?
I hope the ice melts and they all drown. Hate to say it but think the B's take it. Rask and Pasternak are 2/3 stars. Although St Louis is pretty good on the road, Bruins have much more game 7 experience and have been heavily favored in the goal dpt. It's been forever since the city of Boston won a championship lol
I picked another parade in the city of Boston as well. I could not root for the Blues since they have to knock people out of their careers to win.
fuck boston
And the St Louis Blues are your Stanley Cup Champions.
That would have been a nice bet midseason. Fukn rookie goaltenders winning the cup must be the new standard.
A $400 bet on them in January would have netted you $100K today...
fuck boston Originally Posted by chizzy

This is the correct answer. Fuck Marchand, too. Best scene from a locker room in the history of scenes from a locker room.

The entire second six (or what's left) is now on the Cup scoreboard. I have no love/hate for St. Louis. Glad to see Bortuzzo get his name on the Cup.
This is the correct answer. Fuck Marchand Originally Posted by tannana
Agreed...unless he was a Penguin
St Louis isn’t crying the blues today.
Agreed...unless he was a Penguin Originally Posted by AllHornedUp

I don't know if I subscribe to enough of the "matt cooke" maxim to get there.
The Blues played the same kind of game that the Bruins like to play. Glad a couple of ex-Pens got to hold the cup. Would still love to see Marchand on a line with Sid again.