When did unverified/unreviewed women start charging verified prices???

Is this a due to all the free checks coming from the government?
When did relatively new hobbyists decide that they were the bellwether on what constitutes pricing for new vs. experienced/reviewed ladies?

Is this a due to too much time deep diving into politics?
Free market economy.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2021, 08:02 PM
If she's young, hot, fit and provides great service, new or old shouldn't matter, I start discounting in my head once those things start going away

They could charge what they want, but the tricks decide if we pay! And that's what ultimately matters, this is why you see some raise their rates, only to bring it back down
Use your free checks to pay the “Verified Prices.”
Or stay in your budget lane.

The nerve that women can charge what they want for seeing complete strangers.

Tisk, tisk.
Where do I sign up for these free checks?
Is this a due to all the free checks coming from the government? Originally Posted by X91Baron
NO.

...They could charge what they want, but the tricks decide if we pay! And that's what ultimately matters, this is why you see some raise their rates, only to bring it back down Originally Posted by BLM69
<<490th time played on the adult sex provider turntable ...>>
providers can see who they want, when they want, and do what they want - and charge as much as they want.
clients can see who they want, when they want, and do what they want - and pay as little as they want.

The nerve that women can charge what they want for seeing complete strangers.

Tisk, tisk. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
btw, it's "tsk, tsk" :^}

urban dictionary says it best...
"A word to show people they should be ashamed. ... Also it's better to use two tisks or three tisks than one tisk.

A variation of "tsk" used by people who don't REALLY know how to spell and are unaware that not every word is spelled phonetically."

Where do I sign up for these free checks? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
free chicks????? where ???
oh, free baby chicks at Rooster Hardware in northeast Dallas.
damn.....

btw, just file a Form 1040 for 2019 or 2020 and you, too, can get "free" money from the government. that is, if you didnt earn too much...
I think it’s inflation, remember our current President Sleepy Joe Said he was not going
to raise taxes on any one making less than $400k a yr, but he forgot to tell you about
his price inflation plan!!! For those of us that draw SS or VA pension our COLA increase
It will e between 5-6 per cent. The highest amount in almost 30 yr. thank you
Semper Fi
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2021, 08:18 PM
I think it’s inflation, remember our current President Sleepy Joe Said he was not going
to raise taxes on any one making less than $400k a yr, but he forgot to tell you about
his price inflation plan!!! For those of us that draw SS or VA pension our COLA increase
It will e between 5-6 per cent. The highest amount in almost 30 yr. thank you
Semper Fi Originally Posted by Financeman22
What's that have to do with pussy pricing?
Sex work operates on the principle of capitalism... anyone can do whatever they want, whenever they want. I don't think complaining is going to get you anywhere in regards to that. Just keep browsing until you find someone within your budget. As for the bloated rates... that got started 2nd quarter of 2020 after covid aggravated an already difficult industry.
A woman can charge what she want's
New or At it for years ,
Her body her price ..
What's that have to do with pussy pricing? Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm still trying to figure out where the line of reasoning is with the original question and what free checks from the government has to do with it.
For some...not all...the allure and mystery of a new/unverified provider are a premium in themselves.
some of us girls are still a bargain----pm me for info
some of us girls are still a bargain----pm me for info Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
You are way, Way, WAY beyond girl status Granny!