Cab East/Baby Dolls

Guess I'm kinda slow, but yesterday afternoon was my first time at Cab East since it combined with Baby Dolls. And, to those interested, here are my impressions.
1. I know I didn't talk to all the girls, but I did talk to many of them. Not one spoke English very well. Most used phone translators. I'm guessing Cuba is the leading birthplace for these ladies. Didn't see a single "regular" lady in the place.
2. On the 1 to 10 scale, most of them were 5-6. One was a hard 2, and just barely that. But there was one shining light, an absolute 10 with perfect breasts and a perfect ass; legs all the way to her pretty pussy. She wanted 700 to go to the VIP area. So much for that.
3. Three of the gals wanted money just to sit down. They were waved off quickly. Lap dances were 20. I did three with different ladies. Nothing special with any of them.
4. The setup has been changed. The private VIP areas are private again with the curtains now available to be closed. You can get lap dances in the back with no additional charges other than the 20 for the girl. You can get dances on the floor also.
5. No cover charge during the day.

Bottom line: Don't think I'll be back in the near future. Just doesn't have anything going for it now. The prospect of an outstanding fuck in the club is pretty much nil. The whole thing now seems like a calculated rip off....
Appreciate the great info, been thinking about making a visit.