OMG!!!!!!

A man, after working long and hard at his job, returns to his house, that he has saved long and hard for and is very proud of.

He finds a man sitting on his couch.

"Who the hell are you?"

The burgular replies "Well, I have decided that your house is much nicer that my house" "What" the homeowner cries. "What gives you the right to do that!! I will call the police!!"

*laughing*the burglar replies"Well, idiot, the police won't do a thing"

"Whaaat?" the homeowner replies

"That's right" the burglar replies "The police won't do a thing except let me stay here-you IDIOT!"

the homeowner replies "But that's not fair! I paid for this home!"

"Doesn't matter" the burglar says "I want what you've got and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"And by the way, my wife and six kids are coming to live in your house, and I expect you to feed and clothe them with your money."

"I don't know how I can take this!!" says the homeowner.

"Too bad" says the burglar

O'BAMA SAYS IT'S OK
You're right on target with that one. The rookie Prez couldn't find his own ass with both hands. All of this noise about SB 1070 in Arizona just gives him an excuse to pander, the only thing he's good at. He can't fix any problem or contibute anything of substance when there's a crisis. Anybody who truly cares about this country should have been deeply embarassed/saddened when our congress gave that weasel Calderon a standing ovation after his speech about OUR immigration policies.
Thanks, too, for the mind-blowing avatar...
Well, I don't know about "mind blowing" since it was taken right out of the shower, but thanks. I was criticized about not having more up to date pics and that was taken a few weeks ago.
Looking back at my posts maybe I shouldn't post after a few martinisLOL. I don't want to open a can o' worms, but I'm bored as hell, in sunny Florida on the coast that hasn't yet been sullied by O'Bamas Katrina, my mom and sister have the kids out, tired of the beach already.
Oh well. H
...the biggest tax increase in history. Hope you enjoy it; I won't:

Six Months to Go Until
The Largest Tax Hikes in History

From Ryan Ellis on Thursday, July 1, 2010 4:15 PM

BREAKING: Wounded Warriors Face New Tax This Independence Day
In just six months, the largest tax hikes in the history of America will take effect. They will hit families and small businesses in three great waves on January 1, 2011:

First Wave: Expiration of 2001 and 2003 Tax Relief

In 2001 and 2003, the GOP Congress enacted several tax cuts for investors, small business owners, and families. These will all expire on January 1, 2011:

Personal income tax rates will rise. The top income tax rate will rise from 35 to 39.6 percent (this is also the rate at which two-thirds of small business profits are taxed). The lowest rate will rise from 10 to 15 percent. All the rates in between will also rise. Itemized deductions and personal exemptions will again phase out, which has the same mathematical effect as higher marginal tax rates. The full list of marginal rate hikes is below:

- The 10% bracket rises to an expanded 15%
- The 25% bracket rises to 28%
- The 28% bracket rises to 31%
- The 33% bracket rises to 36%
- The 35% bracket rises to 39.6%

Higher taxes on marriage and family. The “marriage penalty” (narrower tax brackets for married couples) will return from the first dollar of income. The child tax credit will be cut in half from $1000 to $500 per child. The standard deduction will no longer be doubled for married couples relative to the single level. The dependent care and adoption tax credits will be cut.

The return of the Death Tax. This year, there is no death tax. For those dying on or after January 1 2011, there is a 55 percent top death tax rate on estates over $1 million. A person leaving behind two homes and a retirement account could easily pass along a death tax bill to their loved ones.

Higher tax rates on savers and investors. The capital gains tax will rise from 15 percent this year to 20 percent in 2011. The dividends tax will rise from 15 percent this year to 39.6 percent in 2011. These rates will rise another 3.8 percent in 2013.

Second Wave: Obamacare

There are over twenty new or higher taxes in Obamacare. Several will first go into effect on January 1, 2011. They include:

The “Medicine Cabinet Tax” Thanks to Obamacare, Americans will no longer be able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin).

The “Special Needs Kids Tax” This provision of Obamacare imposes a cap on flexible spending accounts (FSAs) of $2500 (Currently, there is no federal government limit). There is one group of FSA owners for whom this new cap will be particularly cruel and onerous: parents of special needs children. There are thousands of families with special needs children in the United States, and many of them use FSAs to pay for special needs education. Tuition rates at one leading school that teaches special needs children in Washington, D.C. (National Child Research Center) can easily exceed $14,000 per year. Under tax rules, FSA dollars can be used to pay for this type of special needs education.

The HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike. This provision of Obamacare increases the additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent.

Third Wave: The Alternative Minimum Tax and Employer Tax Hikes

When Americans prepare to file their tax returns in January of 2011, they’ll be in for a nasty surprise—the AMT won’t be held harmless, and many tax relief provisions will have expired. The major items include:

The AMT will ensnare over 28 million families, up from 4 million last year. According to the left-leaning Tax Policy Center, Congress’ failure to index the AMT will lead to an explosion of AMT taxpaying families—rising from 4 million last year to 28.5 million. These families will have to calculate their tax burdens twice, and pay taxes at the higher level. The AMT was created in 1969 to ensnare a handful of taxpayers.

Small business expensing will be slashed and 50% expensing will disappear. Small businesses can normally expense (rather than slowly-deduct, or “depreciate”) equipment purchases up to $250,000. This will be cut all the way down to $25,000. Larger businesses can expense half of their purchases of equipment. In January of 2011, all of it will have to be “depreciated.”

Taxes will be raised on all types of businesses. There are literally scores of tax hikes on business that will take place. The biggest is the loss of the “research and experimentation tax credit,” but there are many, many others. Combining high marginal tax rates with the loss of this tax relief will cost jobs.

Tax Benefits for Education and Teaching Reduced. The deduction for tuition and fees will not be available. Tax credits for education will be limited. Teachers will no longer be able to deduct classroom expenses. Coverdell Education Savings Accounts will be cut. Employer-provided educational assistance is curtailed. The student loan interest deduction will be disallowed for hundreds of thousands of families.

Charitable Contributions from IRAs no longer allowed. Under current law, a retired person with an IRA can contribute up to $100,000 per year directly to a charity from their IRA. This contribution also counts toward an annual “required minimum distribution.” This ability will no longer be there.

Meanwhile Obama's enablers in government-controlled media just lowered the bar, without fanfare, on "normal unemployment" to 6%...funny how they called 6% "persistant unemployment" under Ronaldus Magnus and GW43. Ain't it funny!

By the way, the first Obamacare tax just kicked in 01 July...the tax on tanning, fondly referred to as the Cracka Tax by naturally pigmented persons. What could be more symbolically appropriate? (Actually, another even more symbolically appropriate Obama administration policy springs immediately to mind: do you know what that is? Here's a hint: it involves denial of voting rights, even to civilians...denial to military personnel doesn't count, all Democrat administrations try to do that).
I take it you're not happy with the Obama Adiministration.

Tough break, considering how great things were before he came into offi...wait a minute!!!

Always count on Don for an interesting answer!!! Although I don't know what "hopey" means! At least he didn't critize my avatarLOL! H
I take it you're not happy with the Obama Adiministration.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No, but I wasn't all that happy with Dubya either.

I just wish he would be more proactive concerning the greatest ecological disaster in American history.Maybe setting up some sort of commsnd post on the gulf coast or something, instead of playing golf and attending concerts with (my hero I confess I LOVE her) Michelle.

Kinda like Gov. Jindal.

JINDAL 2012!!
It amazes me that we keep looking to the government to solve our problems, when they are the bastards who CREATED our problems.

For example, the government:

1) Poisons our water with flourides
2) Sprays our skies with chemicals
3) Allows the food industry to poison us with GMO foods
4) Allows the bankers to steal our money with "bailouts"
5) Seeks to destroy our healthcare system
6) Dumbs down and indoctrinates our children in public schools
7) Passes laws which clearly attack the Constitution and Bill of Rights
8) Shipped our manufacturing jobs overseas (primarily to China)
9) Both parties follow an agenda designed to harm the average American
10) Both parties lie about any and everything
11) Both parties promote illegal wars
12) And finally, they want to use the global warming/climate change scam to again raise taxes

I ain't worried about Al Quida, I'm worried about Al Green !

LS
instead of playing golf and attending concerts with (my hero I confess I LOVE her) Michelle.

I have to ask, what kind of hero figure does Michelle Obama represent? Here's woman who was being candid when she said her first moment of national pride came from her husband's nominaton for President. Really?
Proud of America for the first time? Fortunately for Democrats, she was promptly hushed and sent to the ER to have her oversized feet removed from her equally big mouth. I don't find her compelling, especially since that pathetic scene with the Hispanic elementary school student who wondered about her mother's "papers" during the staged school visit in May.
Spike has got it right. I was no fan of the last administration or the one before that.
I don't get it--is this supposed to be a joke? Political hyperbole? Urban fairy tale?

People are always going to disagree on politics, and that's fine. I enjoy discussing politics, and often like to take a contrarian stance. With liberals I will often be conservative and vice-versa. But that's when I am conversing with reasonable people. If someone begins with the proposition that Obama is a Marxist who is going to confiscate people's homes and redistribute them to the poor, and they actually believe that, then I don't really see the point of discussion. There's no way you are ever going to find a realistic middle ground someone like that.

That said, I should probably stay clear of political discussions here. Too many extremists.
If someone begins with the proposition that Obama is a Marxist who is going to confiscate people's homes and redistribute them to the poor, and they actually believe that, then I don't really see the point of discussion. There's no way you are ever going to find a realistic middle ground someone like that. Originally Posted by Cousin Dupree
Yes or no please, cuz.

Is it extremism to point out the Obama administration confiscated the property rights of Chrysler and GM bondholders and re-distributed them to ... unions?

Or deprived BP of its Constitutional rights in order to shake loose a $20B slush fund? (Do not misunderstand and run off thinking I want to "let BP off the hook". I don't. They should be forced to pay every penny of damages, even unto liquidation if necessary, and there may also be criminal liability. But the path to reparations must follow Constitutional due process and the distributions must be transparent. I'm fearful there will be no accountability for the disbursement of the $20B slush fund for how else can he get it into the hands of the "true victims" in Chicago?)

Or, do you think Constitutional due process would have been rigorously enforced if the oil spill had been the result of terrorism?

Or, is there really any difference between governmental seizure of homes for the purpose of giving them to underachievers, to put it kindly, and taxing productive homeowners into penury in order to subsidize mortgages for these same underachievers, which they are anyway unlikely to service?

Yes or no, please cuz. Thank you.
A man, after working long and hard at his job, returns to his house, that he has saved long and hard for and is very proud of.

He finds a man sitting on his couch.

"Who the hell are you?"

The burgular replies "Well, I have decided that your house is much nicer that my house" "What" the homeowner cries. "What gives you the right to do that!! I will call the police!!"

*laughing*the burglar replies"Well, idiot, the police won't do a thing"

"Whaaat?" the homeowner replies....

.....O'BAMA SAYS IT'S OK Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Obviously, Sweet Heather, that the homeowner doesn't live in Texas or Florida, cause we'd just pull out our trusty .357 and end the burglar's suffering (from delusions). The truly better analogy was about the class that was complaining that the last exam was too hard, even though some in the class made "A's". So the professor said that for the next exam, everyone would receive an average grade so no one would be offended. Well, next test, everyone got an 80% grade, the average of the class. On the third test, everyone got a 60% and on the fourth test a 40%. The people who made an "A" on the first test were complaining about the poor grade, but the professor explained to them that on each test, less and less people were studying for the exam. "Take away the reward, and there's no incentive to work harder!"
It amazes me that we keep looking to the government to solve our problems, when they are the bastards who CREATED our problems.

For example, the government:

1) Poisons our water with flourides (It's for your own good!)
2) Sprays our skies with chemicals (It's for your own good!)
3) Allows the food industry to poison us with GMO foods (It's for your own good!)
4) Allows the bankers to steal our money with "bailouts" (But they're too big to fail)
5) Seeks to destroy our healthcare system (Relax, it's only 1/6th of our economy!)
6) Dumbs down and indoctrinates our children in public schools (They're not liberal teachers, they're progressive. Besides we have to make all of the children feel equal and included.)
7) Passes laws which clearly attack the Constitution and Bill of Rights (It's for your own good!)
8) Shipped our manufacturing jobs overseas (primarily to China) (So you can go to WalMart and buy all that cheap shit!)
9) Both parties follow an agenda designed to harm the average American
10) Both parties lie about any and everything
11) Both parties promote illegal wars
12) And finally, they want to use the global warming/climate change scam to again raise taxes Originally Posted by LittleSpike
Come on Little Spike, you ought to know by now that us 'little people' are not capable of running our own lives. We have to protect the 'common good' of the people.... That's why some dumb broad got a million dollars from McDonald's for spilling hot coffee in her lap ("but the container didn't say it was hot!"). Don't you know why politicians exist? To create the perception of a problem, so that they can solve the 'problem' so that they will be needed. For the rest of you: Take notes, 'cause there is gonna be a test later!