Photo shoot day! Yay

Any ideas on good pictures? Lets hear em !
I think the subject should fill the frame. Watch the background so bed posts don't grow out of heads or power cords appear to emerge from unusual areas. If there is concern that the models face not be seen, instead of having her twist into a pretzel in all manner of unnatural poses, just shoot visually appealing natural poses then crop them to eliminate identifying features. Use a good camera. Try to use natural light whenever possible like that coming from a window rather from a flash.
Photos are subjective. Everyone has a diffrent visual palet and thus its hard to fit everyones taste.
Visual representation is paramount to any successful sale or business. I would venture that most men like to be teased with a picture and allow their minds to dwell on the possibilities lying just behind a vail of thin fabric. An example is this : you see Victorias runway models very sensual and revealing, entincing, begging to be gazed upon ,all the while covered and alluring... versus if they walked out full nude carrying their under clothes in their hand. Would look like stick bitches broke into Macy's.

I personaly prefer classy over trashy, but thats just me.
1: white business shirt, loosely opened, tie draped around the neck, a hint of the soft cup of a gluteus maximus peeking out from under the back.

2: any silhouette against a window, just cant help but get you to look twice.

Elegent pictures show quality and will by default cause people who appriciate the finer things in life to be attracted.

Dont settle for mediocrity.

Scott
Thanks for the ideas fellas! Just got finished with the shoot. Whew tlk about getting hot and bothered lol! Literally those lights will make ya sweat!
Yes it does and it does take some time to do it too. Last photoshoot I was involved in took 2.5hrs to take pics of the lady. I must say they did turn out real good too.
Didn't know u took pics shorty! Wow! Hopefully the new ones will be available by Monday!!
Awesome new pics of miss rayne yay