Amazing.....

Another week passes and I still have my weekly hobby money sitting on my desk in front of me. I wrote 5 providers this week with various time requests, festishes, "when can i see you" . No one is available. However, gals are posting in the provider specials and services section regularly.

I work from a home office so im typically on all day. I check the provider section every hour usually. Once I see an ad pop up and its something I like , i write that provider and say "id like to see you, here is my P411, when is your next available appointment.

Once in a blue moon i get the reply "text me baby at 848 &&& &&&&" etc, but never a solid commitment. But they post in the provider section as if they needed business.

SO finally today a gal asked me about my dick size, and i responded "are you free, i can do an appointment with you and you can find out". Her response to me was "im out of town and wont be back til the end of next week". However, this provider literally posted an ad 5 minutes ago. So i had to ask her "didnt you just post an ad?" Her response to me "yes but i just do that every week regardless".

Does it make sense to you guys that girls who are booked solid or not even in town post ads in there? Its so frustrating to see something you like, only to find out its not available!
Try Myra in North Dallas. She has extended hours this week. Good luck.
She asked about your dick size? Never had that question before...
It doesn't cost them to post ads so why not do it...that way they stay "top of mind" to us guys even if we can't see her.

Those posted ads are by no means there because of a sense of urgency. The desperate ones will disguise a thread as a threAD in one of the other forums.
Its a game of numbers on both sides. Write 10 responses next time instead of 5. Sometimes there is no logic.
Yes

Look at my avatar