No references and no work?

Hey guys, I am fresh to ECCIE. I recently graduated high school, and as part of my graduation I decided some celebrating was in order. I was naturally hesitant, but now I am running into a different problem.

I have no references. I am unemployed (attending college fall 2013). I am very aware that safety is the number one concern from the provider, and client side.

Do you guys see any viable way that someone like myself could arrange an appointment with a provider that is well-reviewed, without having any references?

And on a side note, 2 forms of ID. The first obviously DL, but what is the usual second form of ID?

Thanks
Hey guys, I am fresh to ECCIE. I recently graduated high school, and as part of my graduation I decided some celebrating was in order. I was naturally hesitant, but now I am running into a different problem.

I have no references. I am unemployed (attending college fall 2013). I am very aware that safety is the number one concern from the provider, and client side.

Do you guys see any viable way that someone like myself could arrange an appointment with a provider that is well-reviewed, without having any references?

And on a side note, 2 forms of ID. The first obviously DL, but what is the usual second form of ID?

Thanks Originally Posted by covert122
You may want to move this to the Co-Ed discussions. You may just get some hits from newbie friendly providers. They like young meat lol.
I'm a college kid too .

Second form of ID would be your school ID or any acceptance letter from your college. Hell, a high school transcript might even work.

There are many newbie friendly providers here. Good luck!
Thanks to both of you!
Are you crossing the Canadian border or going to see a hooker? That green and black paper is my only I.D.
Either go to an AMP or proposition a stripper. The first option is what one might call the more healthy-minded; the second will supply you with all the drama you could want.
Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the hobby! Good advice to try an AMP though now is not the best time due to some AMPs being busted. If you are willing to give real world information some providers will accept that for screening. My advice is read reviews-do you have premium access? Then reach out to the ones you are interested in. Be honest about who you are and what you want. Some even post they are newbie friendly so look for those providers. If money is not an issue get P411 and that will be all the screening you need. Oh and post some details about what you like ,age , looks , location or race? The perfect newbie friendly provider may see that she is what you want and contact you!

Good luck!