JB acct disabled

When did that happen???
Interesting.......
Probably Fake.

Don't you be outing him now. LOL
Probably Fake.

Don't you be outing him now. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
I don't think so, no private message available, but I would be surprised if he isn't reading this thread.
He'll reappear as Guest69420! Very soon.
And in the heat im done working on it over to the crew if that is possible.

Figure I would continue with his posts lol
So "Account Disabled" is far more common and it is the best option for someone who wants to just leave or to "take a break." Originally Posted by rooster
So it's probably just a break from the "intense" posting.
  • Tiger
  • 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Do you think he went to Texas?
Oh man

Not again..JB come back

Fucking Texas
Hey there Franckie ... Texas does not want jb. Maybe Arkansas wants him, they have plenty of retards there, most are on the same family tree.
Oh thank goodness pheew!...wait pryatainter that's not right.

JB come back!!!
  • Tiger
  • 10-18-2013, 08:10 PM
I didn't read about him getting his "thingy" enhanced, otherwise I would have suspected he finally was successful in pumpkin chunkin' his way to Frankieland. (She may be trying to cover his trail - or something)
He's not a "bad" guy, but will anybody really miss him while he is gone? It has gotten to the point where one can predict his responses, so maybe it's a good time to reinvent himself. His schtick has gotten old, unlike say ..... Whosdair or Carlos Danger, a couple guys who always have entertained with wry humor that never grows old.....
His plan was to disabled the account till he got back from Canada. But the pumpkin chunkier, well he almost made it to the Canadian side. Could not pull himself up n out from the upper Niagara River. Had his hands on shore. But the current was to strong for him to over come. So down river he went over the falls. On the way down landed on a old unused part of the Cave of the Winds Tour on the Canadian side. He is still being held by Canadian Customs. The pumpkin chunkier fell in the river also and went over the falls. So he trying to work a deal for repairs to the Maid of the Mist ®. The pumpkin chunkier in now on display at Fort Niagara as it almost made it to Lake Ontario. Fort Niagara been using the pumpkin chunkier throwing pumpkins at Fort Mississauga and the Queens Royal Park for fun. And to see how it worked. Troops from both side are headed to Lake Ontario at the mouth of the Niagara river. Obama offered his help ta JB, but JB gave him the ahem, water melon cheer. errrr and a .

its not going well to say the least eh!

but he is feeling well. eh

The Niagara on the the lake sailing club is also upset. Seems the pumpkin chunkier can not reach Fort George against the winds the day they tried. eh
I will miss him. I am not covering for him Tiger

Damn it, OSD why didn't you tell me??? He could have needed mouth to mouth for goodness sakes. Looks like he really needs that enhanced thingy ..maybe I should go to customs and get him one..before the great pumpkin has something to say about a missing chucker..