worth looking into gents, promescent

So one of My atf regulars had a really bad problem of premature ejaculation like sometimes in his pants, while rolling a cover on, just from being touched, or the thought of getting oral. He was mpops an hour but never from actually doing anything.
he started using promescent and actually was able to last for a minute or two when we saw each other and now he can last up to 6 minutes which is a HUGE improvement from in his pants a month ago.
Not belittling or making fun, some gents have a serious problem with it so bad that they can't even enjoy intercourse.
Just putting that info out there, some may want to look into it. This is the only thing that has worked for him after years of searching and trying everything.
Lucky you!!!

I assume this gent isn't a member here.....
I have the opposite problem. Wonder if there's anything that speeds things up.
I assume this gent isn't a member here..... Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Yes he is, he had been since aspd days and e.com days with zero posts. I couldn't get him to post but he gave me full permission to. I think some gents could really benefit, i know a lot of gents get severely depressed when it comes to issues with their penis or become assholes because of it.
Just wanted to put the word out there that this could help those with that issue.
I have the opposite problem. Wonder if there's anything that speeds things up. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Mind blowing oral ?
I know there are gels that work like the clit stimulus gels and i believe there are some condoms with a lube to make it more sensitive.
Maybe try female condom with a drop of lube on the inside so it feels bare and doesn't restrict your sensation or blood flow. In my area they are impossible to find so out here we order them online. I know a few gents that actually bring their own to dates.
I know warning lubes help some.
Good for him, and nice of you Lexxxy to be understanding of his issue.
Yes he is, he had been since aspd days and e.com days with zero posts. I couldn't get him to post but he gave me full permission to. I think some gents could really benefit, i know a lot of gents get severely depressed when it comes to issues with their penis or become assholes because of it.
Just wanted to put the word out there that this could help those with that issue. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
GP still using that other handle ???????
Mind blowing oral ?
I know there are gels that work like the clit stimulus gels and i believe there are some condoms with a lube to make it more sensitive.
Maybe try female condom with a drop of lube on the inside so it feels bare and doesn't restrict your sensation or blood flow. In my area they are impossible to find so out here we order them online. I know a few gents that actually bring their own to dates.
I know warning lubes help some. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Thanks for the info Lexxxy
Is homie blind?
Is homie blind? Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
No need to be a prick, please go back to licking the last 20 guys ball sweat off of a high volume hookers taint in a public bar, nothing to see here
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Is homie blind?
No need to be a prick, please go back to licking the last 20 guys ball sweat off of a high volume hookers taint in a public bar, nothing to see here Originally Posted by Lexxxy
guessing you do not know him then.
guessing you do not know him then. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Mmmmhmmmm...peace homie....
So one of My atf regulars had a really bad problem of premature ejaculation. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
He wanted it over with quickly?
misdiagnosed clap?

im not an md but i did get slooppy head in a holiday inn lastnight