Institutional Racism is Real

I get it now.

Black man and sexual predator, Bill Cosby, has his honorary degrees and other honors taken away from him.

White man and sexual predator, Bill Clinton, will receive yet another honor soon, from the Bob Dole Institute at the University of Kansas.

Tell me this isn't racism. It's outrageous and shameful.
I get it now.

Tell me this isn't racism. It's outrageous and shameful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"I get it now."

The Idiot who started this bogus thread and homosexual glory hole (corner stall at Salina Bus Station) proprietor, is also a known Welsher on "wagers."

"This isn't racism" but "it's outrageous and shameful" nonetheless.
I get it now.

Black man and sexual predator, Bill Cosby, has his honorary degrees and other honors taken away from him.

White man and sexual predator, Bill Clinton, will receive yet another honor soon, from the Bob Dole Institute at the University of Kansas.

Tell me this isn't racism. It's outrageous and shameful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Product bias.

Cosby was selling pudding to eat. Clinton is selling it for the 2016 election.
Hey, recognizing one of the greatest con artists of our time is something worth mentioning.
I get it now.

You can't tell the diff between consensual sex and drugging someone?
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2015, 07:26 AM
I get it now.

No, because the black people aren't claiming racism. They define it, not white people, or ironically, Native Americans, to whom we should give back all the land. (except what I own)
I get it now.

This isn't about race. Clinton is a liberal progressive and Cosby (though he doesn't talk politics) is a cultural conservative.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 09:01 AM
You can't tell the diff between consensual sex and drugging someone? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
COG has to drug someone to get them to have Consensual sex with him!

You can't tell the diff between consensual sex and drugging someone? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Not all of Bill's relations were consensual. Ask Kathleen Willey.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 09:25 AM
Not all of Bill's relations were consensual. Ask Kathleen Willey. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you think the sex you have had with prostitutes is consensual?

So folks do not...

http://departments.bloomu.edu/crimju...ex_tourism.htm

Truly consensual prostitution is exceedingly rare, Raymond argues, believing that prostitution that might seem consensual is probably the product of poverty or past abuse. Her position as a feminist is that purchasing access to a body (almost always a woman's) for intercourse is exploitation and that no regulatory line can be drawn and no legal framework crafted to get around that fact. For her, it is a human rights issue: A society that allows some women to be degraded for the gratification of men inevitably demeans all women.
Do you think the sex you have had with prostitutes is consensual?

So folks do not

Truly consensual prostitution is exceedingly rare, Raymond argues, believing that prostitution that might seem consensual is probably the product of poverty or past abuse. . Originally Posted by WTF
under her theory all acts anyone commits or doesn't commit could be seen as the product of their irredeemable past and is, therefore, non consensual and without will

I took a job because I was broke, if I had been rich I would have been a lay-about playboy

you are exploiting me

I think most adult people are responsible for their acts, some arent perhaps but most are

the poor guy who visits a prostitute could have an equally exploited past which caused him to be exploited by women for all his money
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 09:53 AM
under her theory all acts anyone commits or doesn't commit could be seen as the product of their irredeemable past and is, therefore, non consensual and without will

I took a job because I was broke, if I had been rich I would have been a lay-about playboy

you are exploiting me

I think most adult people are responsible for their acts, some arent perhaps but most are Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I do not agree with her....I was pointing out that some people consider COG acts horrible just as some consider Bill Clintons. In fact that is the direction prostitution has taken , in twenty years any paid for sex will be considered exploitation. Very few people understand this fact...

https://bebopper76.wordpress.com/201...n-trafficking/

It is not racism. Cosby (a Conservative) was taken down by his actions. Liberals consider the Clintons idols. If liberals did not worship the Clintons wild Bill would have been taken down as well. Libs should be embarrassed by the Clintons NOT hold them up on a pedestal.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 11:21 AM
It is not racism. Cosby (a Conservative) was taken down by his actions. Liberals consider the Clintons idols. If liberals did not worship the Clintons wild Bill would have been taken down as well. Libs should be embarrassed by the Clintons NOT hold them up on a pedestal. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Had Bill Clinton been giving ladies rape drugs, Clinton would have been taken down long ago. You are a fool trying to marry the two actions. But you are not the only fool in this thread trying to do so.
Had Bill Clinton been giving ladies rape drugs, Clinton would have been taken down long ago. You are a fool trying to marry the two actions. But you are not the only fool in this thread trying to do so. Originally Posted by WTF
there are allegations of rape against both, that's all there is, so its the same

whether rape was with or without drugs isn't the question..but since you seem fixated on that, is forcible rape without drugging more or less an act of violence than with drugs?