Hobbying or Super Bowl?

Providers will you be offering services during the Super Bowl? Have you in the past and how has business been on the sacred day.

I wonder how cool it'd be to see a provider while she has the Super Bowl on at her place. It would probably be the easiest session as the distraction of the Super Bowl would be too much. There are always commercial breaks though lol
Haha I watch for the commercials, sporty outfits, and the fun atmosphere...I was thinking how fun it would be to dress up extra slutty powder puff football style and have a session where I end up doggy the whole time so he can continue watching the game! Haha...ahhh I love my men ...and sex..
I do have time to play on Sunday I just think most gents want to watch the game not get laid. Commercials are nice but the game is what matters.
Theres always halftime
Oh I'm still depressed about my boys - Dallas Cowboys - but ...there's always next year!!!!!
I fantasize about being the halftime show for a team of hard dicks, but other than that, I'll probably just take lots of bubble baths this Sunday.
oh BIANCA!!! you just set the bar too high!!! SMOOCH
I just hope for a good game so I want fall asleep on the couch before the 3rd quarter.
Haha I watch for the commercials, sporty outfits, and the fun atmosphere...I was thinking how fun it would be to dress up extra slutty powder puff football style and have a session where I end up doggy the whole time so he can continue watching the game! Haha...ahhh I love my men ...and sex.. Originally Posted by gingerpie
Damn that sounds really hott I might pass out haha. You K9 and the game can still be watched too, damn your mind is so awesome kinky just for dreaming this scenario up lol
After the session I want the lady to dab like Cam Newton and we take a selfie like the Panthers team lol.
I'd do a qv during the super bowl if I could find somebody close by, so I could combine it with a grocery store run.
Ladies , If you do work on Sunday, please do me a favor. Scream out "Omaha!" when you climax be it real or fake.
I fantasize about being the halftime show for a team of hard dicks, but other than that, I'll probably just take lots of bubble baths this Sunday. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
LOL, we're having a Superbowl GB. But there's a break at half time to watch the production, then back at it.
I don't pay any attention to the NFL.....
A CW session would be cool, just sit back, watch the game, have a beer as she works her magic, hopefully she would not be offended as I would be ignoring her, she might get a pet or two on her pretty head.

IB