Specific ISO Interests

I have done searches in "reviews" and have found that nipples are never part of the review. Why is it that guys never mention nipple size / shape? I have also found that women never include nipples as part of thier description. Thoughts?
This didn't sound right, so I did a search for "nipples" in the Austin Independent Reviews and got 220 pages of results.
And here I was always under the impression y'all say way too much about nipples.
There are quite a few reviews that mention perky, eraser, and responsive nipples. What kind of description would you want?
And here I was always under the impression y'all say way too much about nipples. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

Nipples: responsive, unresponsive, passive, apathetic, indifferent, presumptuous...
  • tuppy
  • 07-13-2016, 06:06 AM
Nipples: responsive, unresponsive, passive, apathetic, indifferent, presumptuous... Originally Posted by JadeRose
"Her left nipple was hostile and aggressive, like an angry chihuahua. Her right areola was pretentious, with a patronizing nipple that judged me from its ivory tower. However, the middle nipple ... well you better read the ROS"
just like eating pussy, every girl likes it different in regards to her breasts...
I always ask what or if the like me to do anything to their breasts...

at the end of the day, I could care less if her nipples are responsive, this or that, or gets Satellite coverage of the NFL in Europe...I am not there for her nipples!!!! pussy, mouth and ass I all I care about...as most guys I know..
  • Toyz
  • 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM
Milky...
"Vast quivering pendulous teats with nipples like the majestic cupola of our proud capital building!!!!"

Instead we get "Responsive nips just begging to be nibbled.." ad naseum to infinity.
Dang, I can't read the ROS - I wanna know about the third nipple - now that's interesting....lol.

"Her left nipple was hostile and aggressive, like an angry chihuahua. Her right areola was pretentious, with a patronizing nipple that judged me from its ivory tower. However, the middle nipple ... well you better read the ROS" Originally Posted by tuppy
"Her left nipple was hostile and aggressive, like an angry chihuahua. Her right areola was pretentious, with a patronizing nipple that judged me from its ivory tower. However, the middle nipple ... well you better read the ROS" Originally Posted by tuppy
hahahahaha - that was great, thanks.
Instead we get "Responsive nips just begging to be nibbled.." ad naseum to infinity. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yes, that does get tiresome...
"Vast quivering pendulous teats with nipples like the majestic cupola of our proud capital building!!!!"

Instead we get "Responsive nips just begging to be nibbled.." ad naseum to infinity. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Keep in mind Miss V that we're not all blessed with your wordsmithing abilities. :-)

But yours sure sounds better than anything I've written; perhaps you could start ghost writing reviews to spice things up around here!
You should teach an online course for would be review writers...or maybe have the admins/coding people create a bot(?) that automatically inserts improved phrases for trite ones. "Responsive nips just begging to be nibbled" would def be one of the replaced phrases.