"Cleaning" for Greek

• jfred
  • 09-14-2010, 07:32 PM
There was a thread a while back about the extra work involved in preparing for anal intercourse. I think it had to do with the justification for an upcharge for that particular pleasure. (Which is fine btw, it's not what I'm interested it.)

I remembered thinking at the time. "Is it really necessary to have a couple of enemas beforehand?"

I'm bringing it up now because this morning I enjoyed lower congress with a lady who I know wasn't (necessarily) expecting it and (I'm quite sure, though we didn't discuss it) didn't do anything extraordinary in preparation, beyond her usual perfect hygiene.

Folks, we did multiple penetrations from multiple positions with some really deep penetration. There was never the slightest unpleasantness. This was not the first time but it has always been the same in that regard.

I attribute it to a good diet with plenty of fiber and lots of water. I just don't think a healthy digestive system leaves much in the rectum.
Thanks, jfred, I really needed to know that! :-)lol
Sorry jfred. That's just nasty to me. I mean, I can see how the cute little starfish, sitting right up next to the vagina can be very tempting, all puckery and whatnot. Hell, I might even dabble in a little DATO every once in awhile, but I never even think about rockin' the rectum or packin' the fudge. It's just nasty to me. I've had my experiences. I guess my partners in the past didn't have the same constitution as your's. Hey, I know WALDT and many if not most here are greek freaks, but I just don't want to know that much about my potential partners' dietary/colonic habits. Good topic BTW.
Hell, I might even dabble in a little DATO every once in awhile, but I never even think about rockin' the rectum or packin' the fudge. It's just nasty to me. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
So you won't stick a condom-covered penis in it, but you will lick it with your bare tongue? Hmmmmm....alrighty then

And JFred, it all depends, like you said, on diet and health issues a lady may have. Or she could have taken a dump right before you got there LOL...sorry, couldn't resist
There is no happy ending to this thread.

I've experienced the starfish numerous times (with a civilian friend) because she likes it. Ughh. She likes it but I don't get the thrill for guys. Vaginal and oral is waaay better, IMHO.

I had my GF (now SO) do me with a strap-on so I could understand the thrill. Didn't get it. The feeling was more one of pressure than pleasure.

So I just don't get it. And I sure as hell am not interested in licking it.

So, I guess this just proves that we all like different things and I don't begrudge anyone their personal preferences. WALDT.
With the right lady, nothing compares to packing the pooper. Finding the lady that likes and wants her pooper packed (preferably a young, hot spinner), almost close to impossible. It's something else to talk about it, and put it out there by asking the ladies, to press the issue, not so cool.
An original or not often posted thread to be sure. I am looking forward to an education on the matter here.
This is all just a simple matter of what part of the brain wins the argument. If the cortex, where the frontal lobe resides, wins the argument your thoughts will be about cleanliness, freedom of bacteria, and other cerebral thoughts and reasoning. If, however, the limbic system wins, where the hypothalamus resides, you'll be sticking your bodily parts into the most readily available orifice regardless of preparation or cleanliness. This is why lower life forms like dogs and monkeys fuck in public. They have little to no cortex. They almost never reason they just do. Us humans have a cortex (some more than others) so we usually form some kind of compromise.

This is way off topic but blame CPI. I read his post and this is what came to mind.
If, however, the limbic system wins, where the hypothalamus resides, you'll be sticking your bodily parts into the most readily available orifice regardless of preparation or cleanliness. Originally Posted by Traveler64
Sounds like a typical male attribute to me.
So you won't stick a condom-covered penis in it, but you will lick it with your bare tongue? Hmmmmm....alrighty then

And JFred, it all depends, like you said, on diet and health issues a lady may have. Or she could have taken a dump right before you got there LOL...sorry, couldn't resist Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Eeewwwwww!
She must have a man hole (you know like the ones you find on the street... not that street, get your mind out of that gutter and put it in this other one) to fit a guy your size repeatedly in her starfish. No insult at all to the girl. I'm quite jealous, but jfred don't you ever go there with me with that horse dong you call a penis.
I had my GF (now SO) do me with a strap-on so I could understand the thrill. Didn't get it. The feeling was more one of pressure than pleasure. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Was there no other way ??? Seems a bit over the top. I hope you wouldn't give a guy a bj just so you know what the fuss is all about.
Was there no other way ??? Seems a bit over the top. I hope you wouldn't give a guy a bj just so you know what the fuss is all about. Originally Posted by dentonseek
ROTFLMO!
Err.... What Dentonseek said. I just couldn't do that WALDT
Was there no other way ??? Seems a bit over the top. I hope you wouldn't give a guy a bj just so you know what the fuss is all about. Originally Posted by dentonseek
You think a strap-on experiment with your girlfriend is 'over the top'? Um, ok, whatever. Personally, I think it's a lot less over the top than sticking your tongue in a stranger's starfish, but WALDT I guess. Anyway, it was experimental playtime that neither of us felt was worth repeating. To those who are into it, go for it.