Black Out in Ohio!

WOW!

Cartels taking out whole families in America! Saw an episode of First 48 just last night had the same thing in Atlanta, maybe Memphis.

Son of a bitch!

WOW!

Cartels taking out whole families in America! Saw an episode of First 48 just last night had the same thing in Atlanta, maybe Memphis.

Son of a bitch!

Originally Posted by dumars
what the fuck? do you speak english or you just write in small font cause you have nuthing to do?
My OP was in large red font!! Fix your computer or fix your eyes, smart guy!

what the fuck? do you speak english or you just write in small font cause you have nuthing to do? Originally Posted by johnnyretard
WOW!

Son of a bitch!

La Familia?
My OP was in large red font!! Fix your computer or fix your eyes, smart guy! Originally Posted by dumars
no it was not
nimrod

what was yuor point anyway?
didnt have one?
thought so!
WOW!

Son of a bitch!

your text vs text from a different thread
Reply with quote of associated post.
First word(s) that pops in your head Originally Posted by algrace

your proven wrong, again, cretin
didnt say I cant read it< (see you can't comprehend english) just said you made it smaller
why make font Smaller?
GO GET YOUR BRAIN FIXED
You're using a phone or tablet! Eccie mobile site and full site on my tablet shows large fonts smaller than regular fonts. Try using your computer smart guy!

Jeeeezzz! You named yourself appropriately!

your text vs text from a different thread

your proven wrong, again, cretin
didnt say I cant read it< (see you can't comprehend english) just said you made it smaller
why make font Smaller?
GO GET YOUR BRAIN FIXED Originally Posted by johnnyretard