As A Newbie

I don't really know if this is where I should be posting, however.. at least it's on the boards...
Please give your input and feed back.. I would very much appreciate it and it's all a learning experience.. thanks in advance...

Ok.. here it goes. As most of you know as a NEW Provider I've been learning a lot about the hobby. What is acceptable and what is simply tolerated. After tonight.. I have a few things to get off of my chest.
Excuse me if I offend or if you find me out of line.. again.. I'm green to the hobby::
For starters Gentlemen, ALL of my scheduling goes through VIXEN DE'VAIN. Why? Well, as a VERY new Provider I am learning only as fast as I can. Screening, Getting Verified, Writing 'verbiage' for new sites is A LOT for some one to take on~on top of seeing y'all.. so if you don't like getting in touch with Vixen, then I don't know if we should see one another-because at this point in my starting.. it is how it will be.. simple.
Next, I love coming to visit y'all at your home or office. However, the address you give me when we schedule our appointment is the address where I will be showing up.. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES in address.. no exceptions. I maybe new, but I'm not stupid.. I DO NOT set myself up for failure or for harm..
Also, Our time together is spent EXACTLY how you want it to be spent. If YOU CHOOSE to complain the entire time we are together.. so be it! If you choose to be intimate-so be it.. Our time together goes HOW YOU WANT it to go.. .. I'm here to PLEASE YOU!!!
Understand that I am here for YOU.. For YOUR pleasure!! Please don't expect me to fulfill needs that you need guidance on.. remember. I'm new to all of this.. I can only lead so much..
When you dance, aren't the men supposed to lead???

Thought so..

I know y'all will appreciate my input.. I just hope you accept it.
Looking forward to meeting you and getting to spend some 'quality' time together....

*kisses*

~7even
I think you posted in the wrong section, darlin'

By the way.. once you get up and going, PM me, and let's get you some hot new photos for your showcase. Good photos=more business...