How to keep cash safe in Tijuana?

Going to my first trip to Tijuana soon, and plan to have some fun with bar and agency girls. After doing some research, I still have a few questions and hope someone could help.

1. I plan to bring $1500 cash (in various bills 20s 5s 1s) for a 3-4 days fun. How should I keep these cash safe. I plan to stay in Hotel Caesars or ticuan hotel. Should I just leave these cash in the safe of the hotel, and only bring 200ish when I go out?

2. If I call an agency girl to my room, is she going to try to do something sneaky like steal my cellphone/laptop/wallet?

Appreciate any suggestions and recommendations.
1. I plan to bring $1500 cash (in various bills 20s 5s 1s) for a 3-4 days fun. How should I keep these cash safe. I plan to stay in Hotel Caesars or ticuan hotel. Should I just leave these cash in the safe of the hotel, and only bring 200ish when I go out? Originally Posted by yukirin
That's the best plan. Some guys carry a portable safe like one from Pacsafe, for when they are in a hotel without a room safe. They aren't terribly secure, but are cut resistant and will stop someone who is just trying to grab what they can quickly. Of course your passport and any valuables (like a laptop) should go in the safe as well.

2. If I call an agency girl to my room, is she going to try to do something sneaky like steal my cellphone/laptop/wallet? Originally Posted by yukirin
If it's a reliable agency, you should be fine. But also don't tempt them with an easy score if you can help it. Don't leave shit lying around. It's a bit riskier when you have a threesome, since one can distract you while the other steals. But that's not a huge risk from an agency girl.
I would stick with 2 to 3 agencies. So many have sprouted up as of late that I cannot vouch for them. I have never had any issues with shit going missing. That said, I do make sure the easy to be stolen stuff is hidden or locked in the safe. Also; they have ATMs in TJ, so if you are truly uncomfortable with all that cash, leave it behind. I usually roll with 600 in cash and if I go over, I hit the ATM. (ATM to mean Automatic Cash Machine, not to be confused with Ass to Mouth)
I will be there tomorrow through Friday if anyone wants to connect
Most banks allow no-charge ATMs withdrawal in MX and CA. Why not take out as you nned?
One reason is that most Mexican ATMs will give out pesos, whereas if you are staying in the zona it's easier to work with dollars. Some ATMs will give dollars, but it's usually a crappy exchange rate.

Also, I wouldn't trust most ATMs in the zona. Either they have terrible rates, high service fees, or are at risk of being compromised. If you use Charles Schwab, I believe they will refund service fees, so that's a good option.

It is inconvenient to leave the zona to go to a reputable ATM, but if you are already out and about in Tijuana you can find fair ATMs. One thing to note is that if the ATM offers to convert your request into dollars, DECLINE the offer. They will give you a terrible rate. Just have them request pesos from your bank and you will get a much better rate.
Hide some at your hotel and get one of those belts with the zipper that you can hide money in or keep some money in your sock. Make sure and have a couple $20 free sometimes cops harass you and it’s good to have like $40-60 to slide them so they leave you alone. I been harassed by them just about every time I went and was even detained once and cufffed to a tire filled with cement with some drunks, not the funnest experience in my life
Chica Proof your room before any arrivals and you won't have to worry.