Trudeau Skips Town 🚚 🚚 🚚 🚚

Spooked by the "small minority" of Canadians with "unacceptable views"

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...ays/ar-AAThi5I
a remake of a Mad Max movie Eh
There are a some great memes on Twitter since Trudeau's great escape.
a remake of a Mad Max movie Eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I might have to photoshop Trudeau and a few Semi's into a "scary" January 6th photo.
Attn: Mods,

I don't care if anyone goes off topic on my thread. I welcome it.
So don't point anyone (not even the intolerable libs) for that reason on either side of this discussion.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
word I hear, not sure its true, but Trudeau is hiding in the US
mmmm wounder if Joe's basement ????
He's still hiding?
What a wuss 😂
monday he said he had covid with his 2 kids.I think for the 3rd time.good thing he is vaxxed and boosted.americans march on the capital and almost bring down the government, truckers in canada march on the capital and end up harrassing workers in a homeless shelter.ottawa closed the beer stores saturday so they will be gone soon
Mike, are there hooers in your alternate universe?
Asking for Jen Pisshockey....
monday he said he had covid with his 2 kids.I think for the 3rd time.good thing he is vaxxed and boosted.americans march on the capital and almost bring down the government, truckers in canada march on the capital and end up harrassing workers in a homeless shelter.ottawa closed the beer stores saturday so they will be gone soon Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
3rd time. 😂
monday he said he had covid with his 2 kids.I think for the 3rd time. Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
3rd time. 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
[Sarcasm]There's a good reason to get vaxed..... [/Sarcasm]

Seriously....
Where will Joe Biden be hidin'???

US trucker convoy coming: Joe Biden will ignore protests at his peril

As hard as it is to imagine, President Biden's political fortunes are about to get worse. The massive trucker convoy that crossed Canada to protest against that country's new vaccine mandates will almost certainly be replicated in the U.S. and will bring with it huge headaches for the Biden White House.

Biden pretends to be the champion of the "little guy"; he claims to support blue-collar workers. Truckers are exactly the kind of folks Biden is meant to embrace, but he will not do that.