thanks for the great deals ladies

while i am active on the boards i really only hobby about 8-12 times a year mostly in canada [ niagara falls agency girls] where its legal and you pretty much know what you get. being from buffalo its pretty convenient but with the price of the hr [$180] hotel $45 toll crossing etc it can still add up in a hurry. i cannot express enough how much i appreciate what these ladies do to provide us pleasure and enjoy a fantasy for a brief moment what they do is difficult and i admire them for it. that being said in todays economy it is getting more and more difficult to TREAT oneself very often if your an average working guy. rochester has some of the most beautiful women on earth and i would kill to spend 1 hour with chloe or gabrielle [i kick myself when i think she had special 6 months ago for 150 now she is 250] recently i have been able to see to of rochesters finest ladies at tremendous rates. anita germane ran a $150 hr special and my time was fantastic and so was she. this past week i jumped all over Austyn's 100 half special [the best bargain i have ever received]. Both these women i will see again and if the economic forecast improves probably book for longer sessions. heres a couple questions to the guys do you prefer to see more providers for less time, less providers but get exactly who you want, and are you more cautious than in the past about toftt. for the providers do you find yourself more apt to run specials to attract a few folks that cant swing a big fee [or offer half hrs when you didnt before] or is it better to keep rates a little higher and give special attention to the guys that can handle the slightly higer rates. just wondering love to hear everybody's thoughts and to Anita and Ausyn THANK YOU SO MUCH for the memories and the deals.
First of all I would like to take this opportunity to give a Huge Thank-you to all of the really awesome gents I have met...I have been absolutely amazed at how kind and caring everyone has been, and I am so happy to be a part of the "family", I am truely grateful....with that being said it leads me into answering the question about running discounts..for myself I thought it would be a great way to be able to meet new friends, and possibly show appreciation as well to new and old friends..
And a special Thanks to you Petiteassman...the "memories" are awesome for me too !!!
Hey hey hey...thank you for a wonderful time..your a great guy and
I really had a blast with you!!! And shouldn't everyone have a chance to play!!
nita...
for myself I thought it would be a great way to be able to meet new friends, and possibly show appreciation as well to new and old friends.. Originally Posted by Austyn
I felt appreciated Austyn.

Thank you.