I guess it's time that I answer some questions...

I haven't written anything on this topic so far because for the most part I thought it was nothing more than people being paranoid. I also feel that by responding to the negative things people say about you you give them power. I was reading the comments on a review that was written about me and I realized that this whole thing is just plain out of control. I guess it is about time that I publicly answer some questions so here I go...

As to the rumors about a "creepy guy" hanging around... I usually get a pretty good laugh about the whole topic because the whole thing is pretty silly. I am completely Independent and I don't actually work with anyone or for anyone. I haven't had a boyfriend in quite a while now and I just don't think I could handle a relationship with a guy with what I do for a living. It would probably get really weird. I do have a friend that gives me rides sometimes on out calls for safety reasons but he(sometimes its a girl) neither hangs around or really knows much about what I am doing. Actually, the only reason that I have someone give me a ride is so that if something should ever go horribly wrong someone knows what has happened to me and where I was. When I do in calls I do give my girlfriend(Yes I am seeing someone again. She isn't a provider but she is pretty understanding about what I do for a living. She worries A LOT about my safety though.) a heads up by calling or texting when I am meeting with someone so that if anything should ever happen to me she knows where I am and where to start looking. I don't actually have anyone on site watching out for me or anything when I do in calls. I believe that the person(or persons... People may not have seen the same "creepy guy") that was the basis of the rumors was either the maintenance guy/one of the staff that works at the hotel I usually use or just a random guest that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Personally I think that a lot of the rumors of people seeing a "creepy guy" hanging around are a case of the power of suggestion. People hear the rumors and are worried about someone hanging around so they see the "creepy guy" everywhere. At a hotel there tends to be a lot of people coming and going and such so its not hard to find someone that looks creepy or seems weird. The few descriptions that I have read of the "creepy guy" are fairly vague so its not hard to make just about anyone fit the mold.

There is a post in particular that I would like to respond to. Until I know all of what the poster claims to have seen I am going to wait so that I don't misinterpret anything. What I will say is that someone claims to have seen me being beaten and dragged into a hotel room and that has absolutely never happened.(I would like to think that if someone actually had seen me being beaten that they would step in and make sure I am ok but maybe I am naive for wanting to think people are inherently good.) I am an advocate against domestic violence(in any form and really of violence of any kind) and I would not allow someone to treat me like that. If someone ever did try something like that with me it wouldn't happen again!

Anyways... I have been doing this for just over a year now so I may not be brand new to all of this but I am still somewhat new to all of this in someways. Ever since I first started advertising online I have encouraged anyone who has had any kind of an issue with me, my services, or anything in general to approach me either privately(The fastest way to get a hold of me is through PM, Email, or phone call/text) or publicly(through the coed discussions or somewhere similar). I am also always open to suggestions of things I can change, improve upon, or anything in general so please let me know. I strongly believe that no one is perfect and everyone can improve in one way or another.
Very well written Deanna but you didn't address my two biggest questions:

1. Does your active duty military discount apply to disabled combat veterans with a DD214 to prove it?

2. How often do you travel to Rochester...with or without the creepy guy? (-:

[Just kidding on that last part. Trying to cut the tension.]
1. I have sent you a pm to answer your questions...
2. lol... I don't get to Rochester very often because of school...
Hi Deanna. It's been a couple of months, but I want you to know I enjoyed our time together. I think you are incredibly interesting and I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for the clarification and I know that the guys on ECCIE love the fact that you are opening yourself up to us. Until next time...jake.
Welcome Deanna! Very well written
I started the thread in question with my review. I did not experience anything out of the ordinary. There were no strange people outside or in the hallways (that's if you don't count me). Nothing happened to make me feel uneasy. Your girlfriend could have called fewer times maybe while I was there but that wasn't the end of the world. The overall experience was good. Based on my experience, nobody should have any reservations about meeting Deanna.

This message is in no way intended to contradict or call anyone else out. It speaks to my experience only.
  • iggy
  • 02-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Have read this whole issue and had doubt about it all even though you dont know me or I u. Your explination makes perfect sense to an outsider. I am in Albany!

Iggy
I saw Deanna and Krissy in 2008 and I'm quite certain there was no creepy or uncreepy guy hanging around. Is there even such a thing as an uncreepy way to hang around a hotel room? But I digress. I'm naturally pretty nervous, and that's the sort of thing I was specifically looking for. So I can say with full confidence that Deanna is trustworthy--at least as much as anyone is in this arena.

That said, I do believe the issues raised about--how to phrase this carefully--the "reports mentioning a man with the same last name" are valid. That's likely a touchy subject to expect explanations about, though, and certainly not in public.

So what am I getting at? I guess I'm not sure, though I can tell you that Deanna is a cute, petite, energetic girl who says she's in her 20s and actually is. She likely has some real baggage and she likely doesn't want to talk about all of it, but I'm very nervous and if I thought there was any risk to the community, I'd say so in public or in private. I may not have any new posts since the other site died, but I had some reviews back there and I lurked for over a year before that. I wouldn't speak on this topic if I didn't feel qualified, I guess, is what I'm saying.
My biggest concern isn't any of those issues, and to be honest its probably none of our concern, but wasnt there, please correct me if i'm wrong... an issue with elLE issues and or problems that occurred last year? The guy in teh hallway may have been creepy, but no where near as scary as one with a badge...
I remember an ASPD thread about a bust approximately a year ago. I don't have any detail though.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2010, 11:48 AM
PM me and I can provide you with the news report from Jan 09'. It would not be proper to post it in a public forum even though it is public knowledge.
Hey Guys...
Thanks for the support and understanding and I am sorry that I haven't been able to write back sooner. I have had some personal/family things going on over the last few days so I haven't had the time to sit down and check on the forums. Anyways... The short answer to the questions about what happened last year is yes, I did have some issues that were later dismissed. The news did cover some of the story but they didn't give an accurate description of what happened and they didn't cover the whole story. As to the long version... I have written and rewritten this post trying to find a delicate way to explain the whole situation without giving out too many details that shouldn't be shared in a public forum(You never know who might be lurking on a site like this in the publicly viewable sections reading the posts and maybe even posting). Since I haven't been able to find a way to explain anymore of the details in a safe way I think the best thing for me to do is to explain the details privately upon request. Anyone that would like more information is more than welcome to contact me and I should be able to explain anything that you are curious or confused about... I hope you can understand why I am not comfortable posting the details here. Thanks for your patience...

Deanna