Rochester in the Past

I wanted to post this after receiving an email today.

For all my friends here that I have not had the opportunity of meeting, I know that in the past scheduling with me in the Rochester area is sometimes difficult and I have had to cancel appts in the past. I will explain why this is... I am currently living in the Buffalo area and when I post for Rochester I commute in. It is a little under a 2 hr drive in good weather. So this being said If I do not have any interest I do not make the trip. I know this can be frustrating and I do apologize for any cancelled trips or trouble scheduling with me in the past. I thought about some ways to make this easier for everyone and decided to give all you Rochester guys a discount for pre-booking. This way I know I have interest so I will make the trip and it also saves you guys some $. Also anyone who has contacted me in the past for a Rochester appt. I am offering another discount I will explain this other discount when contacting me. I hope to meet some new friends next week!

~Faith~
Thank you for explaining all of that Faith.

I hope this trip works to your advantage.
If that has been a problem in the past for you coming to Rochester. And many when on the I90 tour, do skip Rochester. I wonder if working with a Rochester provider and offer a duet would help. I am not into dual's, but many in Rochester are. Or are looking for the right mix to give it a try. When in town or a Rochester girl makes a trip to your area. Set up a meet to see if you get along with each other.
Sorry just me thinking to much. And why I set in my doghouse alot.
Rochester guys already enjoy the bounty of local talents. Now they are getting special discounts for pre-booking a Buffalo lady. Life is not fair!
  • cnym
  • 01-12-2010, 01:45 PM
jack
You should try to be in Syracuse if you want to experience "Not Fare"
If the Ladies from Rochester travel to Syracuse, we would be much happier, LOL
I will be in Syracuse this week!
Would Love to see you!!

~Faith~
jack

if you move closer welcome
I've thought about moving to Batavia!
Not to be a winer but the worst place to be on the I-90 tour is Buffalo. Hardly anyone ever travels here and when they do they use some second rate motel near exit 49. The native talent, what there is of it, is closer to GILF than MILF. The only thing we've got going for us is proximity to Canada. Which I suspect is the reason travelers don't do enough business here to justify coming. Faith, what's your take on all this since moving to the armpit of the east?
I was born and raised in the Buffalo area. Moved away for sometime and now I am back.
I know a few things for sure about myself...
1) I am not a GILF
2) I am not a MILF
3) I never stay off Exit 49
Isn't that Niagara Falls Blvd? or Transit

So What are all you Buffalo men waiting for Email me I hate snuggling next to my dogs every day!!
Faith, sorry for hijacking your thread and thank you for your response.

jokacz, I largely agree with you. We do have local talents, but much fewer than Rochester. The proximity to Canada is indeed an advantage, but less so now than in the good old days when border-crossing was much easier and the exchange rate much better. The once-favorable AMP scene has been mostly destroyed by the busts. As for touring ladies, I would like to see more quality ladies from Ohio, such as Alexis and Roxie, come here regularly, but guys have to step up to make it worthwhile for them.
Well Faith, you should by all rights have the entire market to yourself. Would you care to comment on my assessment of the Buffalo hobbying environment? I apologize for not excluding you from my rant. Exit 49 is Transit Rd.
That's my point, Jack, whats keeping guys from taking advantage when quality providers make an appearance. Is it Canada?
Not to be a winer but the worst place to be on the I-90 tour is Buffalo. Hardly anyone ever travels here and when they do they use some second rate motel near exit 49. The native talent, what there is of it, is closer to GILF than MILF. The only thing we've got going for us is proximity to Canada. Which I suspect is the reason travelers don't do enough business here to justify coming. Faith, what's your take on all this since moving to the armpit of the east? Originally Posted by jokacz
I dont believe its Canada... throw in all the border hassels now, the complete decline of the strip club scene ala seductions, and a general change in policy in Niagara falls from the newly elected Govt, and i really dont see how Canada is hurting Buffalo. I think Buffalo is hurting Buffalo. Guys that make appts and pull no shows, or try to negotiate advertised rates, or are in general rude, unclean, or just plain out assholes, that effects the quality of ladies you will see come back. I think sometimes that instead of trying to blame someone else we need to look at ourselves and see how we can attract more ladies, quality ladies. Its not the quanity, but the quality that we will always remember.
I also think that one of the problems is demonstarted perfectly in this thread by Jokacz. With this kind of attitude, true or not of our local talent, why woudl any lady want to travle here at the risk of being completely bashed. I really souldnt disagree with you more on the local ladies of this area... do we have some ladies that are "more mature"... absolutely.. but if its not your style, dont see them... As far as the Milf statement... absoutely many of these ladies are moms... I think you would be hard pressed to find any area (outside of Dallas) where the majority of SP's are all in their 20's with no children... Buffalo has its plus's and minus's.. but please.. lets not try to start looking anywhere other than ourselves for the reasons...