Overnights and Travel info please

Hello,

I have had several guys ask me to travel for a weekend out of town. Just curious on how to set the donation on that. Please help!
You charge what you feel your time is worth. Just like you charge x amount for a one hour. Use that method to determine what you would charge for an overnight.
I understand that. I guess I just need a general going rate and what I should or shouldn't set a fee for.
Take a look at some of the ladies websites, see what their rates are.
Yes makes sure to do your research and your math, most importantly make sure you are comfortable with the price you advertise for this service.
It's common to ask for a 50% deposit to arrange this, you collect the other 50% when you turn up.

Do your research and it's relatively easy to work out rates, but useless if you don't make sure you get paid...
I would think another consideration about an overnight. Are you comfortable with that individual. Afterall you'll be stuck with them for several hours, this might be more a guy issue. I have done serval overnight but only after I have been with someone a few times already.
I do not do overnights anymore. No amount of money is worth it to me. I have my reasons. My clock - free dates are popular. I can spend all day with someone but there's something about closing your eyes for 7/8 hours next to a stranger that doesn't sit well with me.
I would think another consideration about an overnight. Are you comfortable with that individual. Afterall you'll be stuck with them for several hours, this might be more a guy issue. I have done serval overnight but only after I have been with someone a few times already. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I agree with rabbit overnights with strangers can be somewhat nerve wracking because you are in the process of learning about each other. I only offer overnight with friends that I have seen multiple times before and that I know I will have a great time with because I already know we have wonderful chemistry together.
I agree. Overnights with a stranger is not my cup of tea. As a guy, I'd have to see a provider at least 2 times before I'd even consider doing an overnight. I'd rather do a four hour session-- dinner, drink, some entertainment and then BCD. I just can't wrap myself around the idea of paying money to literally sleep with someone.
Your rates you choose are totally up to you.

Most ladies who advertise on boards like this have overnight rates as low as 800 to 2000. Some higher depending on their level of service and rep for it. I can honestly say if I was to see a lady for 1800 and up her menu would have to be full, but that's just me.

Another thing I look for is her initial rates.......if her initial hourly rates is 300 and up I wouldn't try to offer anything initially less than 1000 (or at least three clients for a day) in an area like sanantonio where your posting from, 800 for a backpage girl start point. From what I see ladies base their overnight rates about five to six times their hourly rate; especially if her hourly rate is in the 200 range. If its awhole weekend, nothing less than 1500 to 2000.

Also you have to assume some guys do not like prepaying.....especially a 50 % deposit. But I would gladly pay a ladys airfare and hotel reservation if needed. If her overnight rate was 2000, I won't personally pay 1000 to secure it....I might pay up to 4 to 6 hundred to supply the ticket though if she's outta state. If thats not enough for her to secure a booking and know I'm serious and firm about the date I keep looking.

You also have to be aware for many ladies that have posted overnight rates, many will make deals which pale in comparison to what they charge behind closed doors. So pic a rate that works for you.

The key is making sure your time duration and activity for your overnight corresponds with your client.
I like first time overnights myself.
I would imagine you used something to create your hour rates. The simple math would be is to look for ladies with the same hourly rate structure as you and see what their overnight offerings are. Adjust accordingly and see if that's something you are comfortable with. I agree with everyone else that if you are going to do this, it is with someone you've seen multiple times.
Take a look at some of the ladies websites, see what their rates are. Originally Posted by MsElena
Are nights in the cage free? There is the discomfort factor. If they are not free is a pillow included. And the Caramax to smear on soft, but cruel bottoms, is it byoc or do you supply that?
I agree on overnights. I really don't want to pay someone to sleep. I can do that fine on my own.
I've seen 300 hr ladies at 1200 for the night knowing we will be napping on and off. It really depends for most on the activities with some. If a nice dinner, drinks and fun are involved it is less. If you plan on a working it all night long than it can be 2000 for the night.
I can sit up and talk all night but sure can't work it all night anymore...