afterhours?

I'm typically available from noon til midnight.However I constantly get calls afterhours.Is it right for me to charge extra afterhours?
I don't see anything wrong with you charging extra for after hrs work. I'm self employed and if I get a call late at night or on the weekend I charge extra for that service call. I see no reason why it should be any different for your business.
Charge whatever you want whenever you want.
I'm typically available from noon til midnight.However I constantly get calls afterhours.Is it right for me to charge extra afterhours? Originally Posted by evagodiva
Every lady should determine her rates.

If you have posted hours available, there's nothing wrong in my mind in charging OT.
Agreed. If you post your normal hour and your after hour rates we just have to work around your schedule. I would also expect that you might not always be available during your after hours times.
Either charge more or don't answer the phone.
Either charge more or don't answer the phone. Originally Posted by burkalini
+1 and let me re-iterate, don't answer the phone.

BTW, I'm not trying to criticize here, but I've noticed quite a few providers who don't know how to manage a phone. First, it is just common courtesy that when you are with a client, the phone should be OFF or in the silent mode. There is NO excuse for a phone ringing during a session. For those ladies who have someone call them as time is running out, invest in an alarm clock. Second, for those providers who rely on a phone for messages from potential clients, don't have your voice mail full. There's nothing more annoying than trying to reach a provider than to hay this message, "the voice mail of the subscriber you are attempting to contact is full; please try again later."
Fuck yes, you have the right to charge OT. If the guy can't read it is not your fault.
There's nothing more annoying than trying to reach a provider than to hay this message, "the voice mail of the subscriber you are attempting to contact is full; please try again later." Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Cpalmson, I absolutely agree with this statement
I'm typically available from noon til midnight.However I constantly get calls afterhours.Is it right for me to charge extra afterhours? Originally Posted by evagodiva
veterinarians do and so do plumbers, so why not you. If you go out late to help some poor sap with his plumbing you deserve some extra! lol