Best BBBJ & CIM!

Hello to all! I am new to the area (Dallas) but not new to the hobby. Looking for a provider that caters to this fetish, BBBJ & CIM. Who is the best in the Big D?????
I have heard from a few guys that these gals are AWESOME at oral skills!

Amberxoxo
Lindsey Lee
Kinky Petite Nikki {does not cim though}

good luck & have fun!
hmm why post in National? This should go under your local heading.
hmm why post in National? This should go under your local heading. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
This.

And Dallas, how would you know that they're the best?
Got a bbbj? hehehehe
lol--no but I have heard!
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
This should go under your local heading. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
a pun by da wabbit

btw, I always assumed the best head was the next head....
My ex SO was the best I have ever seen. She was a provider when I met her and we were together for a year. She was the only one that could make me cum and continue without stopping and make me cum again. She should have made a video on how to give a bj. I hear London is pretty good at it and Naomi also. They should be since they can only fuck little guys.
I need to reiterate my earlier post...I posted those girls cause i have heard first hand reports that they are AWESOME at oral skills.....I am not sure if they CIM though....just hear they are great at giving oral!.....I do not know firsthand though{lol}
My ex SO was the best I have ever seen. She was a provider when I met her and we were together for a year. She was the only one that could make me cum and continue without stopping and make me cum again. She should have made a video on how to give a bj. I hear London is pretty good at it and Naomi also. They should be since they can only fuck little guys. Originally Posted by burkalini

damn what happened? you must miss that
damn what happened? you must miss that Originally Posted by larry696

She went back to work after she said she wasn't. I can't fault her for doing what she is so good at but at the same time I just don't like to share someone I am involved with.
Please repost this in the local Dallas forums.