False Reviews

This may not be the right forum but I’ll just post for the time being.
Does anyone know a KIng Cleveland? The guy posts reviews in TER.
King Cleveland if you’re out there PM me.
This man is posting false reviews WKing his ATF.
False review, White Knighting his ATF?

I'm a little confused. Did he see his ATF? Did she ask him to embellish her performance? Is he saying she did things that you know she would never do?

Why would you care?
Who the fuck cares? He's not slandering or hurting your repuatation.
Who the fuck cares? He's not slandering or hurting your repuatation. Originally Posted by Shayla
Anybody who prides themselves in their work would care and who gives 101%
each time.
JackieS, who knows who put him up to. To me it’s just plain malicious and childish.
When you see crap that where he did’nt even describe my place right you know it’s some F’d BS.
Anybody who prides themselves in their work would care and who gives 101%
each time.
JackieS, who knows who put him up to. To me it’s just plain malicious and childish.
When you see crap that where he did’nt even describe my place right you know it’s some F’d BS. Originally Posted by latnremedy
K, what did he do that was malicious and childish? Did he see you or just his ATF or both?
The term 'white knight' describes a Hobbyist who often defends certain behavior a Lady, or never has anything bad to say concerning Her.

If this Hobbyist is white knighting Her, that would mean he is saying positive things, not negative things. Now, as to whether they are true or not, that can be up for discussion.

What am I missing here?
So some guy, not King Cleveland is posting false reviews WKing his ATF, and you want King to know about it ? Or King is the one posting false reviews of his ATF ? And what does this have to do with him describing your place accurately if it's not you ?

Sorry I'm just trying to understand what you're after
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Actually it very well can be happening as described.

Some guys not only will post false, overly inflated revies/comments about their favorite ladies (or their pimped ladies), but will also trash other providers they see as "competition". I take it Latnremedy is saying she was the victim of this part of an overly zealous reviewer (am I right, Latnremedy?).

If that's what's happening it certainly wouldn't be the first time trash fake reviews were posted with the intent to make the competition look worse, to take sides in an ongoing feud, or as a very un-funny prank.

Sorry it happened to you.

On a more philosophical point, I would say all false reviews (as contrasted to those which are just different grading scales, etc.) are a bad thing. Whether they are falsely "good" or falsly "bad" they hurt the credibility of all reviews.
from what I understand he did a fake & unfavorable review on her on another site.... Sorry that happened to you latnremedy, you could contact the mods on that board to see if they will remove it.
OT thats what I'm talking about.