Tongue Studs--Scary Article!

Tongue stud 'brain fatality risk'

Piercings run the risk of infection
Deadly brain abscesses should be added to the list of risks of having a tongue piercing, say doctors.

Archives of Neurology reports how a 22-year-old man who died in hospital following multiple brain abscesses weeks after getting his tongue pierced.

The man's Israeli doctors warn infection can spread in the bloodstream from the piercing up to the brain.

Piercing can more commonly lead to chipped teeth and oral infections, and sometimes heart problems, say experts.

Despite the risks, tongue piercings remain popular.

The clear message is that oral piercing is ill advised and should be avoided

Professor Damien Walmsley
Scientific adviser to the British Dental Association
Celebrities like Spice Girl Mel B and Princess Anne's daughter Zara Phillips have had their tongues pierced.

But experts say people should think twice and put their health before fashion.

Professor Damien Walmsley, scientific adviser to the British Dental Association, said: "Dentists are all too aware of the health problems that can be caused by oral piercings.

"There are many potential complications, ranging from pain and swelling to chipped or cracked teeth. Patients who have oral piercings can also suffer with recession of the gums and prolonged bleeding.

"Piercing of oral sites also carries with it a risk of infection. The clear message is that oral piercing is ill advised and should be avoided."

Problems associated with body piercing can be down to poor hygiene during the procedure or people failing to heed advice about follow-up care at home.

Professional piercers maintain that hygienic, precision piercing rarely causes complications.
I personally hate both - tattoo and piercing
I dont see gals with tattoo and piercing which can be bothering to me(My personal preference)
Those ladies with no tatts and piercings (other than ears) are few and far.
I have booked SO for tonight appt. with no tatts and piercing. Such gals are my 1st preference always.
Would love to know more gals like this.
Are you willing to share whom that is? I like some providers tatts and piercings such as the delicious Wynter Stark. Her tatts are tastefully done and has a naval and clit piercing, but no tongue stud that I can remember but she is the exception rather than the norm.
Took a young lady home one evening for some mutual, gut-wrenching relief and slowly made my way down South (I do so enjoy DATY!). Now, granted I was pleasantly surprised to discover her tongue stud while we were inspecting each other's tonsils at the bar, since I'd heard the story about a tongue stud making oral sex more enjoyable. I was definitely looking forward to finding out but first I was gonna get my mouth on her hot little pussy. As my tongue snaked up one side of her labia and down the other I zeroed in on my target and discovered a small gold ring. I couldn't tell whether she'd had her clit pierced or perhaps just the hood, but I suddenly started thinking about those damned knockers we've all seen hanging from the middle of front doors all across this great horned up countr. I started flicking it up and down with my tongue and for the lift of me I couldn't tell whether she was enjoying it or just thinking "What the Hell are you doing to my door knocker?" Afterall..it was just..hanging there! Those things aren't like a nice diamond earring or necklace that can be seen so I figured "ahah! it has to be there for some erotic reason and I just have to figure it out. After a few more flicks on the knocker I returned y attention to the task at hand; namely squealing and squirming al over my face while I dined at her tsty little Y and turned my thoughts to dead puppies and kittens so as to forget the door knocker image.
Thanks god..you didn't had any cuts over tongue
I'm with you on this one, johnjo. I don't care for tatoos and especially piercings anywhere else but the ears. I just don't get it.
+1
I just don't get it. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
A good cock swallowing is only enhanced by a tongue stud...but...she has to know what she is doing

Meg
now Meg, you were just as good without the stud.

maybe better!! No! well maybe!! both ways was very good.
Not trying to steal the thread but this is related to piercings.

When I first meet my SO, she had a piecing down there...I am very good at oral and was working my magical tongue and sucking on her sweet spot...I think it was our second time to play and during the oral I was sucking and damn near swallowed her piercing...needless to say she was no longer pierced.

I am not one for tats or piercings and I married her and she has tats. No piercings now. Why did I marry her, she SWALLOWS.
I've got nothing against a good cock swallowing. In fact I admire the women that can do that; especially while using their tongues, but if it has health ramifications it's a scary adornment. Trusth is you can get yourself in a worlld of hurt with a bad tattoo too.
I don't have tats, but have to admit there's something interesting about chicks who do. Also don't mind piercings in nose, ears, etc. But mouth and tongue are a turnoff for me. Can't figure out, though, why some tats attract me.
I have seen so many beautiful ladies actually ruin their looks with facial piercings and tats on their bodies.
Hard to understand.