Fantasy Photos

I'm sure the subject of digital manipulaton of photos comes up a lot, but usually in the area of trying to hide imperfections etc.

When I re-worked LovingKayla's avatar last week I got in the mood to do some "fantasy" renderings of a shot I took of Pleasure 09 (Yellow Storm) and one Lindsy Lacy was kind enough to email to me. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. By the way Pleasure does have hair, I just wanted the fantasy look and to emphasize those great eyes.

Regards,

Lindsey shared this with me, and I thought they were excellent! Nice work, and great fantasy air about them, and, well, the subjects are wonderful too.

Keep up the good work!
I just got permission to add this one from Ms. Nicolette Bordeauxva, of Houston. While we've never met she allowed me to play with one of her excellent studio shots by placing her image in a different setting and giving it a more "illustrated" look. Unfortantely her face is blurred for privacy reasons. But I assure you the orginal photo is goregous.

Nice work
Im actually getting new photos soon and I like those.
Im actually getting new photos soon and I like those. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I so need to take up photography.
world of warcraft photos.... now that would be interesting fantasy.