The tip? The head? All of it?

What is your favorite part of pizza?
Insert “Tip”
Old GF and I used to order a pizza on a busy night so it took 60 to 75, sometimes 90 minutes to have it delivered.....have hot sex.....and then she would go to the door with a towel wrapped around her, pay the guy and then we would eat it naked on the bed........man I miss her.
The Woodlands Inn in Wilkes Barre has (had? It's been years lol) a pizza place that delivers to the rooms.

I answered the door naked. He came back later and fucked me most of the night.

Good times.
If we're really talking about pizza, then I love the crust MOSTLY on soft warty-like dough. You know..the kind with the air bubbles in it....making 'warts'.

When the crust is flavored like the chain HUNGRY HOWIE'S does:
Butter
Asiago Cheese
Cajun
Butter Cheese
Sesame
Garlic Herb
Ranch
Onion
Original

Then...wow...even better!!

If it's deep dish (where it's crispy) or thin crust....then I prefer the rest of the pizza first, but I "will" still eat my crust.

I get mad (and frustrated) at all the people at places like Cici's...who eat all the pizza but the crust and then throw that away. Not only is that like a breadstick (and who doesn't like breadsticks?), but there are millions of poeople starving in the world and they just go and toss all that food away. Terrible.

The gooey cheese that oozes into my mouth and covers my tongue with flavor.
I worked in a pizza shop in high school. There was a 23 year old that waited on customers. When we closed at night I fucked her time and time again right in the shop. Good times.
Dammit why do I keep reading this thread?

Now I want pizza! Who's delivering?
  • 96x69
  • 07-27-2018, 03:26 AM
Tip and warm sauce
Just like eating my real favorite treat before food. All of it.
I like sausage with my pizza.
Your sexy