State: Texas
Address: 13039 Pond Springs Rd
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
I noted in the news report that the news crew was out watching the lyh for customers and actually confronted one there. It’s in the news video report.

So be on your guard Gentlemen.
Damn. Might have to lie low for a while.
Can my wife identify me by my boots?
  • Low-T
  • 02-01-2019, 06:33 AM
Can my wife identify me by my boots? Originally Posted by Frontier2002
For those who didn't see the Fox segment: They ambushed a guy on camera either coming out of the place or going to the door. Respectfully, they didn't film his face, just the lower half. If his wife saw this on TV, she might have recognized his pants and boots. I'm just so relieved it wasn't me. I must have shown up minutes after that and luckily the film crew had already gone. My wife knows exactly what I wear every day and I sometimes catch her smelling my dirty underwear. It takes a lot of work to out-fox her in this hobby.
My wife knows exactly what I wear every day and I sometimes catch her smelling my dirty underwear. It takes a lot of work to out-fox her in this hobby. Originally Posted by Waynemart
Whoa!
LOL, LOL She smells your dirty underwear?!!!!! That is so great. You should return the favor. If you want some feedback re Amp By Mr. Gattis 620 you can PM me.
  • Low-T
  • 02-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Tell me if there are any younger girls at the place on 620. I could practically walk there, but don't want to waste the time if it is only a hand job and an old lady.
  • Low-T
  • 02-02-2019, 12:06 PM
LOL, LOL She smells your dirty underwear?!!!!! That is so great. You should return the favor. If you want some feedback re Amp By Mr. Gattis 620 you can PM me.
Originally Posted by txclexp
Tell me if there are any younger girls at the place on 620. I could practically walk there, but don't want to waste the time if it is only a hand job and an old lady.