The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas

Before the NCAA became cock blockers (with the help of Melvin P. Thorpe)

https://youtu.be/ZiLNAUt7A8Y
Back in the day of the good old, wholesome whorehouse.

Thanks for the memory.
In real life it was Marvin Zindler that played a large role in closing down the Chicken Ranch. That rat bastard!
In real life it was Marvin Zindler that played a large role in closing down the Chicken Ranch. That rat bastard! Originally Posted by Sasnakra
What a turd! Ironic as it might seem to the layman on the street, the chicken ranch was a pillar of the community, sponsoring little league teams and such. Gave the girls a safe place to stay, helped them develop life skills etc., and the clients were safe there also.
...and the clients were safe there also. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Except from their wives.
Except from their wives. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Nobody is safe from their wives anywhere that’s hobby related, lol. Although I suspect there may be some wives that say “go ahead, do them and leave me alone. Just don’t tell me about it!”
Nobody is safe from their wives anywhere that’s hobby related, lol. Although I suspect there may be some wives that say “go ahead, do them and leave me alone. Just don’t tell me about it!” Originally Posted by austin88998833

I have heard some bastard named Jack gets told that regularly , may just be a rumor! Maybe he could build his own "best little whorehouse"
I have heard some bastard named Jack gets told that regularly , may just be a rumor! Maybe he could build his own "best little whorehouse" Originally Posted by WMJ4657
It seems to be I’ve heard that song before. WMJ, I’ve been called worse than a bastard. What my Tourette’s syndrome and all that the Dr. diagnosed me as having!