Is Alyssa xoxo still active in the hobby?

I have been trying to get my Alyssa cherry popped but I have not had any, success with it, anybody know if she's still in the hobby or not. TIA
She’s out there. Last post was 12-9 and review was done on 10-29.
Spent 2 hours +/- with her on Tuesday, she didn't mention anything about hanging up her lingerie for good.
Cool I guess I'm just out of luck then
  • pxmcc
  • 12-17-2022, 02:41 AM
Cool I guess I'm just out of luck then Originally Posted by Kttyluvr
be a gansta sir. if she doesn't want to see you, do not beg. there are many others who will happily accept your greenbacks. it's her loss, not yours.

i have no issues with alyssa xo, but to put your problem into perspective, my last interaction with her was a brutal reverse troll about 3 years ago, and that was quite enough of her for me; i.e., man up sir and stop feeling sorry for yourself. if you need intel on great gals, pm me and i'll give you 30+ keepers who will promptly reply to your inquiries. and maybe she's just busy as well, so there's that.
Please sir I do not understand be a gangster. I also can happily give give a treasure trove of women who will lighten his pocket but none who are safe and more importantly will lighten his pocket at her extraordinary consistent for years donation an hour. That's the key to her glory. She does it great, from what I understand looks great, for her donation which well if she is the legend they say she is, sort of like puss in boots, is something like puss in boots hunting for the shooting star from goldilocks and the three bears. Extremely rare. Op, at her donation an hour with her legendary status she has become the GOAP. If you can't figure it out dm for abbreviations, meaning she has reached legendary status

Legendary status means one is able to indiscriminately pick and choose who they want to see and when at whim. They are so busy with the guys they have that they don't need new customers. If I wanted to unlock her secret decoder( I can't because I'm black) I would make friends with MarcellusWalluz and perhaps he could put in a good word for you. From board interaction they seem to have a good interaction. That's if he would be willing to help you. You made a thread about her so it means something to you, I'm surprised she hasn't personally responded to this thread. So please don't listen to pxmcc, if she is someone you want to see and you are indeed not weird you simply have to figure out who the gatekeepers are Sir who can put a bug in her ear and make friends with them. Give up something of value, share Intel with them or something. From her board interaction with me she's a lone wolf and hard to corral but some folks here do have her ear somewhat. I wish you luck, if you strike out and need help, dm me and I'll give you my top ten ladies. Well perhaps top 5. None are at her donation.
Geeze guys, a while back she said she was going to part time due to real world commitments. And, I believe she has her favs.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-17-2022, 09:52 PM
Please sir I do not understand be a gangster. I also can happily give give a treasure trove of women who will lighten his pocket but none who are safe and more importantly will lighten his pocket at her extraordinary consistent for years donation an hour. That's the key to her glory. She does it great, from what I understand looks great, for her donation which well if she is the legend they say she is, sort of like puss in boots, is something like puss in boots hunting for the shooting star from goldilocks and the three bears. Extremely rare. Op, at her donation an hour with her legendary status she has become the GOAP. If you can't figure it out dm for abbreviations, meaning she has reached legendary status

Legendary status means one is able to indiscriminately pick and choose who they want to see and when at whim. They are so busy with the guys they have that they don't need new customers. If I wanted to unlock her secret decoder( I can't because I'm black) I would make friends with MarcellusWalluz and perhaps he could put in a good word for you. From board interaction they seem to have a good interaction. That's if he would be willing to help you. You made a thread about her so it means something to you, I'm surprised she hasn't personally responded to this thread. So please don't listen to pxmcc, if she is someone you want to see and you are indeed not weird you simply have to figure out who the gatekeepers are Sir who can put a bug in her ear and make friends with them. Give up something of value, share Intel with them or something. From her board interaction with me she's a lone wolf and hard to corral but some folks here do have her ear somewhat. I wish you luck, if you strike out and need help, dm me and I'll give you my top ten ladies. Well perhaps top 5. None are at her donation. Originally Posted by Pitroom
less is more sir. by the time a hobbyist has gotten to the point of posting a thread asking why a certain gal won't see him, it's already too late. he should explore other options and stop fixating. it gives gals the willies.

although i'm not aa, my experience knowing several aa hobbyists is that a no aa rule is really a ymmv rule for each gal.

maybe alyssa xo can weigh in on this thread lol. i promise to be nice..
She will not weigh in Pxmcc, as she realizes there is no value in responding to your rambling. She has a reserved place in our memories for those who have seen her the last 36 months … unlike you whose thirst will go unquenched.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-18-2022, 09:43 AM
She will not weigh in Pxmcc, as she realizes there is no value in responding to your rambling. She has a reserved place in our memories for those who have seen her the last 36 months … unlike you whose thirst will go unquenched. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
you're funny sir. i'm folmfao. milfs aren't my thing, never have been, and never will be. mostly i see ebony track stars, but also enjoy the company of petite latinas, esp. brazilians, costa ricans, colombians and and also indians from india. my ex is 5'0 and 90 pounds from the south indian state of kerala, and is one of the hottest gals i've ever seen, inside the hobby or out. good day to you sir, and stick to what you know, not to matters about which you obviously have no clue.
Guys, play nice
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 09:01 PM
Alyssa the one with the really nice body made for sinning? Or is that another one?