URL / Website: http://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, dirty blonde if not light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pics, but the pics de-age her a bit, but she is still cute; def in her 30s, not 20s, even by Kgirl standards. Those tits are massive for her frame IMO, not overly huge, but if you’re a tits guy, you’ll probably really like squeezing them. They may be MM but they felt more on the natural side to me. Her pussy was shaved, but I did feel a little sandpaper when I was DATY. Nice tight ass, reminded me of Blue and a nice flat stomach. She did have that deeper voice, just not as high pitched as the girls in the JAV if you’re wanting that sound while going to town.
Recommendation: Yes
came up to kiss her and I think she wiped my face first
My favorite thing nowadays is finding a lady that does not wipe my mouth when alternating between DATY & DFK. Hanna (recently @ LA) was like that, even DATO to DFK. Very sensual, very erotic.

Mr Swanson ... Very enjoyable & thorough review. It definitely helped in my decision making.
nice review
Nana is by far one of the best Studio ladies out there.
Nana is by far one of the best Studio ladies out there. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

Ya, I miss her, but I really want to give Shelly a shot, I don't think she is going to be here as long as Nana's residency. And she really caught my eye when I left Chanel. She looked right at me from across the room and I just had this instant feeling of, "Shit...that's the girl I should have seen."

Guess I'll find out
Ya, I miss her, but I really want to give Shelly a shot, I don't think she is going to be here as long as Nana's residency. And she really caught my eye when I left Chanel. She looked right at me from across the room and I just had this instant feeling of, "Shit...that's the girl I should have seen."

Guess I'll find out Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Yep she is worthy to see, she is my ATF now , have visited her two times. I think she will stay a bit longer so u still got time Henry
Is Chanel tuma friendly?
Thanks for the review on Chanel.

I just wrote a review about Shelly and I think she is great. She has a pretty face and natural tits
I just visited Nana for the 2nd time, still didn't get the full DFK but there where some tongue this time, still had a great time and seriously thinking in visiting again this same week most likely go with Shelly if Nana is bussy, been curious about Channel but still unsure about meeting her.