whats the reason for a nba provider???

Why so many providers say they are NBA but if u approach them correctly they will allow aa men to interact with them...
You answered your own question, darlin. Its all about speaking intelligently and politely. Yes, some of us ladies get wild BCD and use language we would never use in public, but to approach a lady in the way most young guys do won't work with legit professional ladies. I see gentlemen of all colors, but in all honesty, if someone on the other end of my phone says, 'yo baby, wassup? Can I hit dat?', it makes my pussy pucker and slam shut!
@ Nicolet I and anybody can respect that. Most people like a guy that has respect and is a gentlemen.
Here is a thread on NBA that may be helpful. Its still open for responses and has 1667 responses. Almost every scenario is there.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
It will always be the great debate"..........

I take it as they come....there are assholes in EVERY race!

{I tend not to see many "alpha males" due to the nature of services I offer........not by my making that my rule,but rather a nature of the business}

I just wanna have fun!
Why so many providers say they are NBA but if u approach them correctly they will allow aa men to interact with them... Originally Posted by hopjuice88
I don't know. But how often do you seek and contact openly NBA providers to plead your case that you are a "safe black."
Hmmmmm....... now that is a good question.
Why would you even WANT to see someone that doesn't want to see you, regardless of the reason?
I agree with 1Thickblond. If I read an ad that says NBA, whats there to discuss?
  • jl11
  • 03-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Yeah great question. I think anyone that can answer the age old question of hypocrisy and what causes it would well...just answer a question. I don't think it would really change anything or cause you to have a great experience with a provider that doesn't prefer to see you bc of your race.