DFW.GOLFER DIDNT PAY AND CLAIMED HIS CAR WAS STOLEN & CALLED POLICE TO MY INCALL TO GET AWAY

Screen name dfw.golfer made his profile nov 2015 phone number 214-997-xxxx
Message me for the last four.. Has seen 2 of my friends so I was too comfortable with him when he first arrived. He didn't lay the donation down but since he saw my friends I thought it wasn't going to be a problem. After 25 minutes he was done and said I could go downstairs with him because he forgot his wallet in the car. I unhappily followed since this is my new Incall and I don't want neighbors seeing me with clients. He goes to an empty parking space and said omg someone stole my car....
Like really... We're in a very nice area and it was only 30 minutes. I'm now very upset because his acting skills are horrible. I tell him he can PayPal me or quick pay with a bank account so he can figure his car issues out but hesitates and starts walking quickly.. I follow him. I have nothing to hide and he SCREAMS AND RUNS TOWARDS A POLICE OFFICER !!! I don't know what he told him but then I have to give the fucking cop my name and dob and explain somewhat of what is going on !!! It was so embarrassing but to top it off I told him I could give him a ride home or to the "towing company" and he said no and asked the cop for a ride!?!

I know I was stupid to not ask for donation up front
Just warning girls about him & NEVER START YOUR SESSION WITHOUT DONATION
He was a short middle aged Asian man ! Doesn't matter the race !
It astounds me that a man would go through all that folderol over a couple hundred dollars. What a jackass.
Wow wtf.... not cool at all this must be the same Asian dude that robbed celestial.
This guy might make another account so can you give a more detailed description bc most Asians are short and middle age looking.
Search is your friend. Had you done one, you would have saved yourself a ton of problems.

Dfw Golfer aka Htking is awful and crazy.

Nuts nuts nuts
5 secs to search him name. Plethora of bad info on him.
And had the nerve to tell me he will pay me only if I post on my alert that it was all a misunderstand and I lied, but I have to make the post first before he pays me! He's crazy! Again I said 2 friends of mine saw him previously so I didn't feel the need to search him
Sorry for your loss, Gabrielle. What an asshole! Asian dude huh?
Sigh..... every race has bad apples but It irritates me that it had to be a Asian dude. I hope he sees a girl with a pimp and gets fucked up and then take his picture and expose him everywhere.
Sucks and a tough lesson to learn.

Search. Even if he has seen friends.

Sorry that happened to you.

DFW GOLFER aka Htking has one of the worst reps on this board.
If you don't have the coin to p4p, stay home and self-serve, simple
Thanks kaylee! I have been doing this for years and haven't ran into someone so horrible ! But lesson learned!!!!
Not an alert. Moved to coed
Sorry GF...this guy is obviously a big steaming pile of shit. It sucks when anyone has to go through that. Karma is going to catch up to him eventually.
most Asians are short and middle age looking. Originally Posted by noober
I know what you mean most Asians look middle age to me too
Karma will bite him...